Alertpay vs Paypal, Which is better?

Peter

Hi everyone,

In your point of view, Alertpay or Paypal, Which is better? and why ?
Please share reasons why you choose it

Thank you

numanshah2212

it depends on Location or Country, if Your country Supports Paypal then its the best option, as paypal is more reliable and safe for online payments. if your country do not support paypal, then payza is the second best. As in my case , paypal is not available in my country so I use Payza

yasin10

Paypal is best online payment processor compare to alertpay,moneybookers,rupay,co2 and other parties.

Euservr

Paypal is better than alertpay. Paypal takes less fees.

webpundits

Hi,

Both are better in terms of Sales.

Regards

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
To be honest, the one that is most known and widely accepted by your customers is the one that you should always go with as a primary payment gateway.

Of course, having additional payment gateways is a plus since you cover a wider amount of people who have different preferences in payment gateways.

edsonbuchanan

Paypal has the trust factor because it a company of eBay and they advertise to the general public. People are more likely to buy with a Paypal symbol because of it. Now I actually use Paypal and Alert pay for a few different websites. The reason I use Alertpay with one of my sites is because Paypal wont allow the sales of some of the items I have but Alert pay will.

I have not had any problems with Alert pay or paypal but I do know Alert pay fee's are a little more expensive.

prasila

When Alertpay was new, it seemed like a true competitor to Paypal (that was about 5 years ago) but now, they are crap

Jyothi Aniruddha

I think Paypal is better and if you are not comfortable with Paypal then you can also choose some another options for payment like paytm, payu or direct pay.

swstarone

the name of Alertpay is changed into Payza.

paypal is more better because maximum merchants are using it.

expertintegrations

Paypal, the reason being is the level of security on payment processing; & there fees are a little pricy but they are really good & better then alertpay IMHO.

talukdar

If you PayPal support your country than PayPal is the best option. You can go for Alertpay if your country doesn't support PayPal. Otherwise PayPal is the best option.

boriZZ123

i prefer paypal, they are well established and their system is more secure.

Mike001

I have been using PayPal for years and have used it because the fees are a little lower for the seller and the security of the system.

Most of your buyers will have heard of PayPal, they have a good reputation and buyer protection options and very good security on their systems. I also like the fact that I never have to see the buyers personal credit or payment information and that adds a level of protection for the buyer that is hard to match.

There are some small fees associated with using PayPal for the sellers but in my opinion that is a small price to pay for that level of security.

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Exactly. If big companies can get hacked and their CC data jacked, how would a little guy be able to protect their data? I have peace of mind that I DON'T have the sensitive data. No thank you. Don't want it.

Few months ago some one got REAL mad at me because I did not take credit cards directly, mad that I wouldn't take his credit card number for a purchase. Though I explained it nicely, the person was a nut. But, I still would rather lose a couple here and there and be able to sleep at night :)

I don't want that responsibility.

ulterios

ulterios
Maybe they wanted you to take them yourself because the cards/numbers weren't theirs and they though the would have a better chance of completing the transaction through you vs. Paypal.

"Take my credit card now darn it, I don't have an extra few seconds to go through a legitimate payment processor!" :thumb:

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Oh I thought the same thing. I believe his excuse was he did not have or did not want pay pal. Even though I explained he did not have to have a PP account to use a credit card. Could very well be a scam.

Even though I was very nice, he got so mad. Called it poor customer service. That I was making my customers bend over for me. Well, something like that. And of course threated to blast me all over the net, yelp included.

Geez, some times you just can't win.

Although they are rare, some times I get some real nuts. I swear they are not mentally stable, they are that "off" base.

Funny, some people say you MUST have your phone number on your site or your dumb, losing business ect. Well, I've made the mistake of calling people before and gee, they abuse it. One lady called me like 3 times in a row, in like 10 minutes. Um, didn't answer the phone because I was trying to eat dinner with my family.

Just thinking, I should keep a diary about it :)

Though, I am sure I am not the only one that has problem customers.

vishwa

Alertpay is now payza. I always prefer to use paypal because using PayPal is very easy. It is also used widely in Internet and Support by almost every eCommerce Businesses. I have also a payza account but their customer support services are very poor and fees are quite high compare to PayPal.

ulterios

Oh I thought the same thing. I believe his excuse was he did not have or did not want pay pal. Even though I explained he did not have to have a PP account to use a credit card. Could very well be a scam.
Well if it wasn't some kind of scam he sure made himself look like that's what he was trying.

Although they are rare, some times I get some real nuts. I swear they are not mentally stable, they are that "off" base.
I have gotten some of those over the years, especially when selling things on eBay. I had one buyer on eBay threaten me with a low seller rating if I didn't sign up for a cloud storage service and use his affiliate link. He wound up giving me 1 star ratings on all categories and a Positive feedback with a negative statement in it. I called eBay and had them read his threats and they wouldn't do anything about it or remove the feedback. It even says in their policies that you can't threaten bad feedback.

Just thinking, I should keep a diary about it :)
You should! You can look back years down the road and have fond memories.

"Dear diary, today I had to deal with another crazy lunatic customer on my website!" ;)

Though, I am sure I am not the only one that has problem customers.
Lots of people have the same problem, it comes with dealing on the internet unfortunately. :(

Polymath

If you are wanting to use just one then I would pick Paypal because more people around the world know it by their name and trust it. Paypal is easy to work with if there is ever any problems and that's one reason that I like it best.

Hikarihost

paypal or payza is the best option have many country and is easy to work

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.