How can I promote my website in Other Countries.

jamesvili

Hi friends ,

Plz tel me how can i promote my website in other countries?

Regards,
Jamesvili

socialmediadfw

It sounds pretty cool that you want to promote your website outside your country, mean to say you want customers to your website from other countries.

So first and foremost things are the search terms which you want to target for your website and work on On page activities like meta tag, alt tag, anchor text etc.

Now comes to Off page SEO, concentrate on content marketing by writing unique and informative content in natural form without using any promotional word about your website and website services.

Work on social media channels like facebook, twitter, Google+ linkedin and many others like it.

Besides this think about advertising through Google adwords if you have enough bucks to pay to promote your website.

steveschmidt85

Google webmaster allow you to target only one country so you can rank better for that specific country. If you still want to get ranking for other country with your main country than you need to optimize your content and meta for that country of you can also create new pages for it. Some people just prefer to use same domain name with specific country extension and target that domain for that country while site remains the same.

pixelfire

There are certain search engines of different countries like google has different search engine extension for each country so you can submit your site to those search engines.

Alex_smith

Yes I want to promote my website in Gulf countries Search engines, how to increase keyword ranking in Gulf countries.?

NdotTechnologies

If you want to promote your website in the other countries then you must focus on that directories more. For Example, If you want to promote in India then you must try to build backlinks more on Indian based websites.

Dadee

you should have backlinks from this country websites and have international or regional domain

RafaelJames

You have to work on certain country's websites for which your are promoting your websites and you also have to use Google for a specific country because Google has different search engine extension for each country so you can submit your site to those search engines.

supergal

If you want to promote your website in the other countries then you must focus on that directories more. For Example, If you want to promote in India then you must try to build backlinks more on Indian based websites.

I agree with this..

Mark Steve

Dear, if you want to get traffic on other countries then you should focus on its local domain sites such as blogs, forums, directories etc.

testingwhiz

The main thing is whatever you do for on page seo should be done for a particular region.That is create backlinks in targeted country's website.

Ric

Classifieds, business and local listings of particular country helps to promote site in different country in which you tried.

Annika Panzini

You can promote your website on other countries by using specific resources that targets specific markets on specific countries...

Alex Thompson

first and foremost things are the search terms which you want to target for your website and work on On page activities like meta tag, alt tag, anchor text etc.
Now comes to Off page SEO, concentrate on content marketing by writing unique and informative content in natural form without using any promotional word about your website and website services.
Work on social media channels like facebook, twitter, Google+ linkedin and many others like it.
Besides this think about advertising through Google adwords if you have enough bucks to pay to promote your website.

EpicGlobalWeb

As Alex said, everything is the same as far as on-page structuring. Your difference is going to be in translating and localizing for those markets.

1. For instance, the domain you would buy to market to Germany might be a .de domain instead of a traditional .com domain. In reality though you would buy both in practice.

2. The next steps are geography, which "might" be able to be solved by buying server space in a specified location. This may not be as much of an SEO factor as it would be a speed factor for your target market.

3. Lastly, you're going to need to translate your content and figure out a way to streamline that content into another language if you don't know it yourself. Even if you do, use the software to extend your capacities.

ulterios

ulterios
Great piece advice EGW and something that I have always told people to do. I have been buying and selling domains since the 90's and over the years you would be surprised at how many people and companies will buy a country code or other domain extension name and not register the .com when it's available.

Many domainers will register the .com of a site using some other extension and park the domain and make money off of the traffic leakage that the .com's will always get for many reasons. Plus the owner of the CC or other extension might want to have the.com at some point and they can make money there. This isn't something that I do but I know many that do this so it's always best to protect your brand/domain/website and your traffic. ;)

EpicGlobalWeb

Hi friends ,

Plz tel me how can i promote my website in other countries?

Regards,
Jamesvili
Consider finding the top blogs in other countries, translating then spinning the same content in a different one. They are indexed differently and it is unlikely that it will appear like duplicate content. You will be able to push out much more content more quickly this way.

So for instance, a page 1 result for a top keyword in Germany might be a great source there, a fantastic article. Then you would translate the entire article for the use of another country, say Spain. It helps to know the language idioms a little so that you can adjust for grammar in your finished product, but you'll have the assurance knowing that you're publishing and bringing to market a top-performing piece of content that was not yet delivered to your target country.

hrishivardhan

There are many ways to promote site in different countries. you can do classified submission on service bases. you can have search engine submission on different search engines. you can also do blog commenting on country base blogs.

DavidLux

DavidLux
These way can help you in short term on traffic aspect but for a long term it can hurt SEO for your site because doing classified submission is really not a good idea.

sree31

Here are some of the things you can do:
1. Optimize your content for local search in that country. For example, if you have a page "SEO Agency", update it to something like "SEO Agency in San Francisco"
2. Get backlinks from websites, blogs and forums in that country
3. Host your website on a local domain (e.g xyz.co.uk instead of xyz.com)
4. Do keyword research for that country-specific topics and generate content accordingly. For example, if you're an american you're most likely to search about Donald Trump instead of reading about Vladimir Putin. Can you produce content around Donald Trump that is also relevant to your business? To start with, you can use google trends to see what's trending in your target country.
5. On your website, put address and phone number of offices in that country. Use the same name-address-phone number in all directory listings. This will signal google that your business is based in your target country.

Aree

This is a very easy question to answer because I have done exactly that very recently. This is what you can do:

1. Create a Facebook account, if you don't have one yet.
2. Create a Facebook page.
3. Write a post about your website.
4. Better still, make a short video about your website.
5. Promote your post or video using Facebook.
6. Choose your target country.
7. Choose your target audience, ie, people with the interests you are looking for.
8. Run the promotion.
9. Look at the results.
10. Modify as necessary and repeat.

It costs me about $1 to get 1K video views and 2K page views. Sounds like a fair price to pay. The main attraction is the ability to focus on exactly what you are looking for.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.