How to create your own Email Domain on Gmail

hoangvu

Hi friends,

I want to add my own Domain Email to my Gmail
for example: when I have a email to my domain email then I also receive on both Gmail and domain email so I can check on accounts that I want. It will be easy for my work. so anyone here can suggest me ways to create my email domain on Gmail ?

Thank you very much !

yestyle

In this article, I will help you to create 1 domain email account on your hosting in 2 steps, after that you will integrate it into your Gmail for using. Of course, you can use both emails account in Gmail when you setup completely.

Step 1. Create your own domain email on your hosting

- Login to your Cpanel or Web hosting panel
- Click on Email Accounts icon in the Email area.
- Enter your detail information about new account as image below:

how-to-create-your-domain-email-with-gmail-1.jpg

- When you clicked "Create Account", you will see a notification like "Success! Account Created" and new email will be displayed on same page.

- Go back Cpanel homepage and click "Forwarders" icon.
- You will be redired to Forwarder page and here you will fill all your information as images showed below.

how-to-create-your-domain-email-with-gmail-2.jpg

Now you can jump to next step.

Step 2. Add your new domain email to Gmail Account

- Sign in or creating a new Gmail account ( https://accounts.google.com ) if you haven't got one yet.

how-to-create-your-domain-email-with-gmail-3.jpg

- After you logged in, go to Settings by clicking on Tool icon on the right of page. see pics below.

how-to-create-your-domain-email-with-gmail-4.jpg

- Click Accounts and Import tab, then click into Add another email adress your own in yellow border as image bellow

how-to-create-your-domain-email-with-gmail-5.jpg

- In the Popup page appears, fill your own domain email into input box and click Next Step

how-to-create-your-domain-email-with-gmail-6.jpg

- You will receive a verification email to confirm and click on link in that email to finish and now you are done.

Try to click on Compose an email to see your results!

Good Luck!

Alex_smith

Excellent post about creating email id for the domain, How many email accounts you can create per a domain..?

Tommy

Tommy
I tried to create my domain integrated with Gmail account and it's unlimited emails for you to create. It's useful for us to have more choices in using more emails to contact customers or friends.

Holly Nicole

You can always purchase Google Apps which is the business version of Gmail they no longer offer a free account which stinks but it works just the same as gmail. I persoanlly use Windows Live hosting mail business free 500 accounts and it uses the new outlook :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.