Are you happy with Apple?

hoangvu

Hi all,

I used both Apple phone ( iPhone ) and Android phone (SS 2) and I feel easy to use with iPhone, no more time to do what you want on iPhone but with android have a bit difficult in managing your phone but I like android than iOs because it's popular and I can make more things on it than iOs like effects on home screen, custom your programs..etc

what do you think about Apple and you are happy with it ? any share ?

steveschmidt85

Apple iPhone is very easy to use and very simple. Even first grader can use it very easily. While Android is all about customization and if you like to customize your phone according to your choice than android is for you.

James159

I think Apple is pretty good company and I am pretty much satisfied because I am using iPhone 5 and this is one of the best smartphone I have ever seen.

betty3

Apple is a very good quality phone, it's price is worth shows the inner and outside features.

Heatman

Hi all,

I used both Apple phone ( iPhone ) and Android phone (SS 2) and I feel easy to use with iPhone, no more time to do what you want on iPhone but with android have a bit difficult in managing your phone but I like android than iOs because it's popular and I can make more things on it than iOs like effects on home screen, custom your programs..etc

I am not happy with Apple iPhone for just one singular reason and it's the selling cost of the phone products. I think apple iPhone are strictly meant for rich and affluent categories of people because an ordinary average salary earning man can't easily afford to buy an iPhone.

The phone company never took into consideration that not all people are that rich and therefore should find a way in lowering the cost of Apple phone products. This is actually the main reason why I am yet to buy an iPhone.

Krisha

Apple Iphone is expensive because it has it's own OS that can only be ran using Apple devices, unlike Android it is designed to be really accessible to everyone for it to have its position in the competition. Apple has this strict security unlike in Android it is easy for hackers to hack or modify whatever settings they want to change. I like Iphone because it has a tight security that whatever you download from the web, your phone won't be infected by a virus unlike in Android, it is easy to be infected and sometimes you don't know that you are already downloading malicious files that may harm your device.

kammy

I think apple have great features. The thing is that the apps and almost everything that you would like to download into it should be paid. Another thing it is costlier compared to other phones.

bembi

I am both happy and unhappy with apple, there alot of pros and cons with apple as we say it.
for example iphone, pros got good battery cons when you used the with cellular data. it rapidly drains it
pros not easily attack with virus, cons limited data storage. all in all i like apple but i guess i will still rely on android something when needed

nolimanalo20

Before I am very happy with apple. The products are simply ahead of its time especially when Steve Jobs was still around. I am still happy with apple but not as happy as before due to Samsung's up rise. Samsung is really taking over the smartphone scene.

fhaye_rd

Hi there!

Apple is a great product that has great feature but more people now are just more on internet, camera, messaging and music. If you are not the person who is not more on technical side android would be the best. The other thing that I like with android it's not high maintenance. Apple product are limited for Apples. If you want to experience the full potential of the Apple you really need to spend.

junrose123

Yes of course, it would be a pleasure to have for it if only I can afford to buy, because honestly I just have only an android phone but I am still looking forward to have it in the near future. Apple is being well known for its brand name and reputation. It offers a great features and distinction that sets them apart from any other brands of mobile in the market. It is known for good quality and service that it gives to its consumers.

CookieRunner

I had an Apple iPhone before and had an Apple iPod before as well. At first, I was really happy and super amazed with almost all of their products. Until I recently found out about Samsung Mobile phones and their features. I am a pretty fan of customization and personalization where Samsung really got me interested unlike with iPhone's its just a little boring to me and its pretty expensive as well, its not for the masses unlike with Samsung its pretty much affordable and for me, I love what it offers me.

livsn85

Well apple is one of the biggest company in terms of gadgets and etc.. i can say that i`m satisfied in my apple it has very high quality and its camera is just perfect as ever its like buying a phone and a dslr i don`t have regrets about buying a apple products it will not disappoint you so im recommending you to get one too! but i dont like the price of it, its so high and other people cant afford it however buying one of it is still worth it and im very sure that you will satisfied in your new gadgets !

AdminKings

Updating this topic from 2013

I’m happy with the build quality, optimisation and display’s, I’m not happy with the price and reduced port selection and ‘’dongles’’ required for port usability.

I’m happy with my MacBook Pro, it’s a solid machine and it’s perfect for my needs as a developer and designer and nothing will come close to the build quality of the chassis of a laptop.

I dont like how they insist on removing ports on their mobile devices and laptops. I understand that they’re making their devices more and more slim but other companies are able to keep their ports, why not apple?

I think I can awnser my own question, they like to offer cross selling and almost insist you purchase extras for your devices.

One last thing, their support is second to none. I have received the best support ever from Apple. They do replace your items with no nonsense if faulty (given you’re still in warranty or Apple care).

sagarleo1

Hi all,

Hii, In India we can say apple is nothing but the status phone, 99% of the people use Android and the people who uses the apple has one android phone also. I don't know are they really happy or not but they are not fully satisfied with the iPhone, that's what i think.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.