Which mobile marketing service to choose?

hoangvu

Hi dude,

I strategy to use mobile marketing for my restaurant in LA and don't know which company to use. I read a lot about and stopped by ProTexting and YepText systems. Anyway will be very thankful to listen to your experience if you already have with these or any other suppliers.

Thanks

Jacobmartin

Check local listing like Yellow pages to contact the right mobile marketing agency according to your choice.

richardsd1985

Google local listing is really helpful to getting local traffic. Mobile marketing is good option to grab attention of people. You can offer discount offers by mobile marketing. Sorry, I don't know about these service.

JoshThomas

I usually suggest restaurant owners do the job themselves. They can buy an inexpensive SMS Script to send out messages on a daily basis, or even more frequently if you vary specials throughout the day.

Make sure you do not rely on SMS alone, though. It should be paired with a good quality mobile website/menu for your restaurant and with some serious work on local SEO to make sure you get found in local search results and on Google Maps. People do fast searches to find restaurants when the hunger strikes, which is the perfect time to catch their attention.

Do not forget to have a free offer or discount to get your diner's mobile number before they escape out your front door.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.