How to Promote Untested Affiliate Products?

Liliana

I'm still a beginner in this affiliate marketing industry. I've already signed up with some affiliate marketing programs online. I think it's impossible for me to buy each and every product before I actually promote them. How do I promote these untested affiliate items and programs without leaving their disadvantages to potential buyers?

Thank you.

BruisJem

If you are written a good unique and fresh content of article on your affiliate product and use good high pr forum and blog related to your affiliate product, then I must say that you could be easily promote your product.

Elisabeth Kuhn

Liliana,

My first reaction is "Don't!"

Seriously, you want to make sure the products are not just okay but great! So don't worry so much on promoting lots of different products, but instead focus on finding one really good product (which you buy and use, and can write about with authority).

Then, search for the next one, etc. Once you have several good reviews on your blog (or site), where you promote suitable products FOR YOUR AUDIENCE, you will find it easier to get review copies and then you can broaden your scope.

Hope this helps!

Elisabeth

Judas2018

Any product you offer to your readers or visitors should be something you use or have used in the past. I stand by that rule because if they ask questions about how it works, or has it worked for you? You'd look quite foolish without anything of substance to tell them about a product you're endorsing. At least get a look at the product first and get a sense of how it works. If it's a non-physical product, then download and play with it a bit just to get the hang of it.

jaymish

I love your theory @Elisabeth. Is this really realistic though? What if you buy one product use it and don't like it? Will you keep buying products till you find one you like? Remember this is a business you are trying to run. Maybe you're also starting out and you don't have the money to spare.

My advice would be read reviews, get as much information as you can from the seller. Understand the product then go out and promote it. This way if it doesn't sell, you can simply move on to the next product.

In an ideal world, it would be better to try out the product. Welcome to reality kids!

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
100 % disagree with you here. Sorry. If you buy one and don't like it, you know not to promote it. It's a cost of doing business.

You also don't know if the reviews you are basing your decision off of are real or just copied from some place else.

Remember that people buy from people they know, like and TRUST.

Sell them something that is crap and you just lost their trust. When people stop trusting you, ya go out of business.

Also you just told a lot of your future prospects that you can't be trusted. Think about it.

I gottat use that line of yours. :)

Welcome to reality kids! :)

Elisabeth Kuhn

Elisabeth Kuhn
So you would promote a product that you don't like? Not a good idea, as Rob and Judas also pointed out!

That's why I suggested starting with ONE product. Which one to choose? Pick one that would be attractive to or needed by your chosen audience. Also check with others you know and trust what they would recommend! And yes, then buy it and use it and recommend it.

That's the way to build a business!

vishwa

If you think that the untested products are worth of trying and should help your users than you can use their banners on your site. If customer like it and click the banner and purchase something than it might be a good option for you. See the conversions on that banner, It will help you to identify the quality of the product.

Judas2018

Judas2018
Correct. This is called 'advertising.' Advertising is something all sites do. If you personally are promoting a product or endorsing one, then you really should have a good, strong knowledge of it, and be able to ascertain its purpose. If you're just promoting a product within the chain of business, then running a banner ad for it somewhere on the site is perfectly acceptable.

iamsubhra88

Don't promote Untested Affiliate Products....you don't know the product converting or not...

So, why you invest your money for untested affiliate products ???????

Always choose product already have high competition and high demand in marketplace.. (because, high competition and high demand product convert (easy to sell) very fast.

The question is how to fing the hight converting products ????????

Go to clickbank and click the afiliate marketplace. Then choose the category and choose a high gravity product above 100. (High gravity mean a mejority of affiliates promote this product and the product's has high demand in the marketplace......

Hope this can help you ..........

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.