What is the best domain hosting service?

hoangvu

I've got plans and I need the best domain hosting service possible.

Also, what's a good company for getting money when people click on ads besides Google?

Thank you!

RichWilliams

Its better to 1st go for web hosting review and depend upon your sites and technology for web hosting choose a proper hosting service provider.

For your second question I think you are talking about PPC ,Google have there own tool that can rank your site and get money from that you can easily search for that.

deohaivan

you are mixing all the concepts together here
it's domain registrar on one side and hosting on another side and advertising in a totally different world.

HostNurse

I agree with deohaivan, your mixing everything together, maybe if you elaborate more about your plans we could address the topic better.

Shirley_Sharp

Also, what's a good company for getting money when people click on ads besides Google?

Thank you!
For selecting the best hosting services you have to read reviews about various companies and compare their plans.
The click on ads on Google and make money you have to use Google adsense services but and it is very different from web hosting.

JeffreyJacobs

Thank you!
Its better to to go for the web hosting review before hire a new one.So many review providers are available in the web,but what I recommended,is a highly used site for web hosting review.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirley_Sharp

If you are in seek of a good web host to host your domain name or website, I would suggest you with 9cubehosting.com . hosting plans starts from just $2.63/mo from here. All their hosting plan includes unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly traffic, daily data backup, 99.9% guaranteed uptime and many more. They provide 24/7 customer support too.
And apart from Google Adsense, I am not sure about any source which pays for clicking ads.
The hosting charges are quite interesting and up-time is also good. Do they provide email facility too? And what other feature it has could you elaborate it please.

Anthony M. Dyer

so many hosting sevices are ofered by this like free online shop for sell services and products ,Free web site contractor for that customers ,Free customized current email address,Limitless mailboxes,Free broad space and many more.Among them all I feel Free broad space is one of the best service which is defferen for all hosting services.

SteveKaplan

According to my past experience JustHost is very reasonable and provides 99% up time every moment,unlimited bandwidth,unlimited disk space and main important thing is they provide 24*7 support.

JoeHamilton

HostGator is the leading web hosting provider as per survey made in march 2013 which provide all services related to web hosting.

RichWilliams

Thank you!
For hosting company, so many already available with there best one, 1st let me know about your requirement and budget?
Getting money from google's ads is called PPC which is paid process of SEO.Its available on the web with most of the SEO company.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.