How to do SEO on Blogspot (Blogger) Blogs ?

Maxwell

Hello all,

Please give me suggestion How to do SEO on Blogspot(blogger) Blogs ?. I have a project for my business so I've just made a blog on Blogger with a few articles but I have no more experience with Blogger, I used to do SEO for my websites and I feel it is easier than blogger(hosted by Google), It unable me to custom somethings on it so anyone here can help me best ways to do SEO on blogger ?

Thanks in advanced!

Ric

You can submit your blog on blog submission sites like blogcatalog and many more. Blog commenting and social media helps your blog to increase visibility. Continuous post also help to rank better.

OWF

Submit you sitemap to Google webmaster, submit your RSS feed to directories for optimum exposure and backlinks. You need to read more about on-page and off-page SEO.

BlackWoods

You can edit HTML and edit the META.
Then do more submissions for offsite SEO.

lukegpl

Listen first select short domain name for blogspot. Domain name should be unique behalf your keywords. Update new article in your blog, 5 time in a month. When you update your blog that day submit maximum social bookmarking. After social bookmarked you can see your result by visit and comments.

david rajan

You can give title for blogger and then giving hyperlinks for the important keyword.

bruno007

Here are few things you can do:-

1. You can edit HTML and change meta keywords, description etc.
2. You can submit the blog to blog directories.
3. You can submit RSS feed of your blog to RSS directories
4.There are many blogger communities on Facebook and Google, you should join them participate there and promote your blog.
5. Deliver content which can catch the eyes.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.