What do you guys recommend the best affiliate marketing marketplace?

Jaco

Hey there. What do you guys recommend the best affiliate marketing marketplace. Please help.

Clay_P

Have you selected your niche?

Choosing a marketplace also depends on what you are willing to promote.

Some good affiliate platforms or networks are:
Share a Sale
Clickbank
Awin
CJ

I think choosing a vendor is a bigger challenge than choosing a marketplace. Research well about the vendor and their products before promoting them. ;)

dwilliam2524

You need good vendor for marketplace. Check out the vendor and their products and read-out his website that the website is good for your product or not. Having good website of your vendor is also important.

Lilly Evangeline

You may go with Clickbank or CJ but you have to carefully select the vendor. Vendor is the firs priority.

WillsBlogger

Hey there. What do you guys recommend the best affiliate marketing marketplace? Please help.
Marketplace?

Well, one of the best affiliate marketing marketplaces is ShareASale.
They have a wide range of products to choose from and they are also flexible in terms of how you want to make money.

You can either use their automated system or if you want to go manual, then you can use your preferred payment gateway such as Paypal or Neteller.

In addition, they also offer an easy-to-use dashboard where all your data will be stored so that whenever you log into the site, it will be there for you to access.

Best answer
Choosing the best affiliate marketing marketplace isn't important than:
1- Find your niche.
2- Choose your product.
3- Measure competition.
3- What is your traffic source.
4- Then Pick the chosen product to promote using Offervault or Odigger.

Some good affiliate marketing programs: Amazon Associates, eBay Partner Network, Walmart, Commission Junction, Impact, Awin, TradeTracker, TradeDoubler, LinkConnector, AffiliateFuture, ClickBank CleverBridge, Rakuten Marketing, Shareasale, Flexoffers, Jvzoo, Travelpayouts, and MarketHealth.

Mariana B.

Hey there. What do you guys recommend the best affiliate marketing marketplace. Please help.
Hello Jaco,

There are plenty of Affiliate Marketing Marketplaces, such as:
  • Share a Sale
  • Clickbank
  • Awin
  • CJ
I believe that Share A Sale is great for Influencers and people with a following, Clickbank is good for overall everyone when paired with good strategies.
Awin I heard well about but never really used and CJ has some of the best brands out there to promote, for I know it's if you also have a following.
-
Make sure you do your research and I also have a Free ClickBank Course, which you can check out below if you feel like it. 👇
It's really powerful and delivers a great amount of valuable information that not everyone might know about.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views