Which is the best framework?

hoangvu

Hi people,

I'm interested in buying a Wordpress framework that allows me to create the template easily. I know that Genesis doesn't do this. So I've seen two choices - Switch and Dissertation 2.0.

I've observed Dissertation is ultra difficult, however the only purpose I'm unsure is that Dissertation 'hypes' their functions a lot more than Switch which creates me wonder if Switch does as much as Dissertation.

Thesis statements that you don't need to contact any rule, and you can move and fall to make a wonderful web page. And they discuss the visible style design manager which appears to be excellent. And the thesis bins and offers (my knowing is these can eliminate the need for certain plugins). Plus you can confirm your website straight. Add Look for engines Rel authorship. Uses Markup Schema? (apparently something that google love). Unique seo options? But the big factor for me is that He Cutts aka Look for engines SEO guy appear to be using it for his weblog.

Catalyst however has hardly any details about what they actually provide features-wise. Of course they have more guides obviously which is excellent but I'm sure there will be guides already designed in the group for Dissertation 2.0 - plus I'm a bit suss about the point that Switch doesn't allow you to go to the web page of any display websites - each one is an image, a overview soon enough that may have modified. Plus they don't tell you who operates the website.

I be familiar with that Dissertation 2.0 is more complicated to use in the starting but has more functions than Catalsyt. Is this right? Should I go with Dissertation 2.0? What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.