Best Web Hosting For Amazon Affiliate?

Liliana

I recently sgned up to be an Amazon affiliate, could everyone tell me what they experience is the best hosting website to use for that?

I have tried a few of the 100 % free website, mainly because I would like to see exactly what my website will look like before choosing myself to it, but I can't discover where/how to add the rule properly. ugh! What am I doing wrong???

Am I using the wrong sites? (tried wordpress, wix, hostgator, webs and a couple others I can't remeber)
Is it only after I pay I will see the finished site?

Please help!!!!

Thank you all

maxpoweraff

I run two amazon affiliate sites and am using Hostgator with wordpress installed. You have to pick a theme after you install wordpress and start posting product reviews or articles with the affiliate link amazon provides for you in the post. You can find some great discounts on hostgator at webhostingquery.com

Amazon is not actually providing you with a website. They are only providing you with necessary materials needed to market their products. You have to build the site you are going to promote yourself

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.