Favorite features in Photoshop CS6

hoangvu

Rarely has there been a version of Photoshop that graphic designers are so pleased to have as Adobe Photoshop CS6.
In total there are as many as 65 new features. I choose 7 favorite new features to present to you.

1. Autosave
Now that backups can be stored in the background may not be the most exciting improve the program, but perhaps the most important and long-awaited change. So you can eg every 5 or 10 minutes to save your document in the background. The chances of you so your whole creative process may restart after a crash becomes less likely.

2. New interface
The user interface of Photoshop was thoroughly taken care of with this upgrade. The dark gray background is quite similar to the look and feel of Adobe Lightroom. You would prefer to keep your familiar interface of the past, then you can maintain that.

3. Vector Layers
Who often face vector get in Photoshop, will be very pleased with the adaptation of the vector tools. Acts which you have used in Adobe Illustrator along had as dashed lines around a shape or merge vector layers can now easily in Photoshop.

4. Text Styles
Often work with large blocks of text in Photoshop? Then you will have experienced at first hand that the program was not designed to process texts. Adobe InDesign is that course and it is precisely there that they have taken for the formatting styles. Their mustard Suppose you want to have all your titles in a particular font, font and color can you do to create a text style that you can apply anywhere.

5. Search in layers
Although working in a Photoshop document in which a cat can not find her boy back? Who documents often need to work with a large amount will appreciate the new search. Layers That is just one of the many tricks that the new Photoshop in-house to manage layers. You can filter by type, name, securities, property or coat color.

6. Faster engine
Photoshop CS6 now uses Adobe's Mercury Graphic engine. This means that Photoshop will use. Graphics card of your computer more efficiently The consequence of this is that complex graphics computations, such as those to be processed much more quickly. Of the intensive liquify filter

7. Advanced fade
The typical effect that allows photographers to their subject from their environment by isolating depth, can now be achieved with the new blur-ready bites. In a simple way

Also the tilt-shift effect in which a photo is faded so that it looks like a miniature landscape, this can be easily simulated.

If you know best features from Photoshop Cs6, don't hesitate to share in this thread.
Thank you.

ClearEyes

Autosave is much appreciated! but the new Content Aware tool - thats a great addition for CS6, it saves so much time and can produce excellent results.

But has anyone actually talked about the drawbacks of CS6? For me the lighting effect gallery in CS5 and before was great. I knew where I was with it, but now I'm kinda lost and confused.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views