Help for buying a hosting package ?

hoangvu

Hi dude,

I want develop a dynamic website of my own. So I need to buy a hosting package. But I don't know what things are important in hosting package. How would I choose my hosting package?

Thanks

DPrat

How to choose a suitable hosting - www.pratwords.com

Hi dude,

I want develop a dynamic website of my own. So I need to buy a hosting package. But I don't know what things are important in hosting package. How would I choose my hosting package?

Thanks
Hello Harris,

This question is common I guess with most of us. You should consider following :
  1. Bandwidth
  2. Website Size
  3. Hosting's uptime
  4. Your hosting's and your location.
  5. Hosting's customer support.
  6. Hosting's round the clock availability.
  7. Hosting's goodwill.

I am using Bigrock hosting for my website-- www.pratwords.com . They are perfectly fine.

If anybody want to host their website and URL with bigrocks, do use COUPON CODE - "pratwords.com" to get 35% discount on hosting and URL package.

Cormber

Can anybody tell me that when we go for web hosting package then what type of domain one must use?

hoangvu

hoangvu
you can use exist domain or register new domain name when you go for web hosting package. After you bought web hosting you need to point domain to new webhosting like change/setup DNS for your domain depends on hosting.

HostNurse

Most web hosting providers will provide all the features you need to run most types of web sites.

Just make sure you go with a reputable web hosting provider.

link press

Hi Harris
There are several factors to be consider while choosing a hosting provide,they are
1)The hosting provider should have a good service
2)They should provide wide range of hosting packages,Which should fulfil all the customers.
3)They should provide the hosting package at low cost with all the requirement fulfilled
4)They should have a high server up time and good customer support and service
If this factors can be fulfilled by a single hosting provider and they are said to be the good and reliable hosting provider.

Velan

Dolphin247 can provide you with a hosting + 24x7x365 support.

Last edited by a moderator:

RichWilliams

Hi dude,

Thanks
In which location's client you want to cover ,is there any Adult content matter related to side?

Last edited:

Shirley_Sharp

I think i-page is the best web hosting service you can go for. It has a great up time of 99.5 % and it is really good as far as server's speed is concerned. And if you don't want to use this you can read review of web hosting services and can choose one of them.

JeffreyJacobs

How much money are you going to spend? Any ideas?
And what's location?
It depends on which web hosting company you are choosing for hosting your site. There are 10 famous web hosting sites costing between 2 to 6 US dollars/month approximately as per the latest reviews and comparison and this is for US location clients.

Mark I. Bentz

Hi dude,

Thanks
First thing that matter to hire a hosting company is your budget.Then you must focus on their support team and uptime.It will be easily explore with going through any hosting review site.And mine signature one of the best for review.Just check it out.

Flag

I want to say that aspnix and readymakers provide attractive hosting plans which are able to meet the needs of any discriminating webmaster.
Servers are stable and prices are competitive.

ayanhost

Hello their are plenty of good web hosting providers and I will tell you to go for bluehost.com or pakhostia.com as they are best in the market.

2funhosting

Right! That,s really a good suggestion. It will be also helpful for me because i m involved in hosting business and that ways i know how to attract my customers.

bronks

Have you made a final decision? Or are you still looking for the best one?

JoeHasty

For acknowledgement of any website and thire product website hosting is a good option. So many hosting plans are available at different web hosts, before preferring any of the web hosting site one should first prefer to review about sevices of that webhosting site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.