Yahoo and Bing not showing same result

Kate Upton

One of my website is showing on 1st position on bing search engine but not on yahoo. but all of we know that yahoo and bing are using same database to showing search result. so whats the problem?

DPrat

Search Results on Google and Bing Not Same - www.pratwords.com

One of my website is showing on 1st position on bing search engine but not on yahoo. but all of we know that yahoo and bing are using same database to showing search result. so whats the problem?
Hello Kate,
this query is really exciting from SEO point of view. As far as I have seen, few results from Bing and Yahoo coincides for a given keywords related to a given site. This reason is because of the fact , IMO, that Bing and Yahoo dont use same algorithms and have different search ranking and pageranking techniques, which makes the difference.

Alex_smith

Yes you are right, Yahoo and Bing are not using the same search algorithm to display the search results.

Alex Thompson

Yahoo and Bing are not using the same search algorithm to display the search results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views