How to make more money using adsense?

Liliana

I make such a little money using adsense. What is the major keypoint for making for money in adsense?

Any one !

thakurblogger

Post original or unique content and place ads wisely on your site to get more clicks on those.
> Customize adsense ads for your site (color, text font, size)
> Place ads above the fold
Good Luck :)

iisbetoq

Traffic :victory:
More Traffic = More Money
IMO

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
This is the ONLY way you make money with adsense.

So I guess a better question would have been, "How do I drive traffic?

Then after you have the traffic, figure out ways to place your ads that will drive the clicks.

If your site is full of affiliate links, you can forget about getting any organic traffic. Just an FYI. I've been running a test run on an Amazon affiliate site, and had woocommerce store pages to showcase affiliate products sold on Amazon. I have 3 affiliate links per woocommerce page. I didn't realize my link cloaker (it's the best and makes links completely invisible to Google) did not work on woocommerce pages.

At first I was gaining some traction, but as soon as I satarted doing SEO my site slowly started slipping off. Took awhile to realize the problem, and the site has been completely tanked. So I've removed the affiliate links and started linking people to review pages with the affiliate links (which my link cloaker works fine on) and voila! 2 days later the site began to rank and all of the SEO work I did proved to be of great value. I threw so much at this site, I can't remember.

Also, you're gonna have to learn SEO. Lilliana you've been here too long to still be asking these basic questions. I figured you would've learned something by now and maybe IM just isn't for you.

seoking

I make such a little money using adsense. What is the major keypoint for making for money in adsense?

Any one !
Place maximum ads are display ads, otherwise you can use text ads, but you have to change color for more attractive. And ofcourse you need much more quality traffic from search engines that will assist you to make more money using google adsense.

wmguides

If you are already making money with Adsense then it will be not more difficult to make you more just make your content more engaging, increase the visitors of your site by doing marketing of your website online and offline. As the visitors on you site increase the income will increase.

Last edited:

sonipat

Hello Dear,

You can apply these ways to increase traffic and also revenue from Adsense for your site.
Placed ads on proper side.
Need more traffic for your site, using SEO and IM techniques.
Good and unique content on site
Make your site unique with other sites.
Improve On-page SEO for your site.
Promote on social media such as Facebook, twitter, Google+, Linkedin...etc.

Thanks

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.