What dedicated hosting providers are now accepting cryptocurrencies

SenseiSteve

A while back, I opened a thread elsewhere asking which dedicated server hosting providers accepted cryptocurrencies. I was actually surprised how many providers did. Apparently, the crypto industry is in a slump right now with only 14% of financial advisors recommending crypto investments. Stable coin cryptocurrencies appear to be negatively affected by our current inflation woes. I'm curious if accepting cryptocurrencies is more widespread today in this industry or if this downward trend is raising concern.

Lamoon

Hostinger is now accepting the majority of the world's cryptocurrencies , maybe you can try it .

SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve
No thanks to your suggestion to try them. Whether a provider does or does not accept cryptocurrencies isn't a primary reason for me to go with any provider, rather the quality of their infrastructure, their pricing and the competence of their support staff. My query was more so to providers and not to consumers.

hipcat

hipcat
But he DID still answer your basic question of "What dedicated hosting providers are now accepting cryptocurrencies".

Feel free to ALSO ask which ones are the "good" ones ;)

SenseiSteve

SenseiSteve
You're taking my thread out of context and misquoting me, entirely missing the point of the thread. No where did I ask "what dedicated hosting providers are now accepting cryptocurrencies, only acknowledging that I had asked that elsewhere (and am not asking that here). " My only question was whether accepting cryptocurrencies is more widespread in this industry or if our current state of inflation is raising concerns. I have no issue with members here recommending Hostinger, as I was simply seeking discussion about the state of our industry. That query remains unanswered.

hipcat

hipcat
The title of your thread is quite literally "What dedicated hosting providers are now accepting cryptocurrencies", so one would assume that to be your main question and why @Lamoon answered that way.

Perhaps the title should be "Is accepting cryptocurrencies more widespread today in this industry?". It may seem trivial to you, but many of our members are not native English speakers and may take your title as the literal question.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.