Adsense is easy to Earn?

hoangvu

Yes, as Adsense is a program of Google so you are confident that you are with the right organization and you can generate genuine money with it.

Ideas from you ?

Thank you.

americostech

In my point of ivew, Google Adsense is easy to earn on quality websites/blogs having more traffic and quality content., but there must be necessary 500 user everyday than Google apply for Ad-sense.
Also, you need to have quality on articles which not easy to archive.
It's fair for which you spent to have a website run with Google Adsense and which you will obtain with it.

Last edited:

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
Why did you say 500 a day by chance? What do you think the CTR is on 500 engaged users? If you gave a generous 10% CTR x 30 cents per click, that's not even enough to pay for parking for an hour Downtown.

Not to say you're "wrong" I'm just wondering why did you say 500? I would imagine it would be more like 50,000. Again, don't take offense, it just seemed like a random number at first glance.

NileLars

Re:

There is no doubt that Google adsense is the best platform to ad your service or product. You just have to take care that you are promoting your website in proper website which gives you maximum revert of your investment.

Shirley_Sharp

I don't think so because whenever I tried to earn something by adsence program always some errors regarding setting issue occured so I always failed to get benefit of adsence for my website.

William Minarik

Adsense is easy and very effective technique for making money from your blogs. The secret behind earning more money with Adsense is to build websites that target and attract a market.

Pandora Blake

Earning from Adsense is not as easy as anyone think so, It is hard to get handsome amount from Adsense but it is reliable.

NicholasK

Adsense is totally depends on your content now-a-days, If you have quality of content on your site you will get higher rankings in search engine and earn a handsome amount from Adsense.

HostAwesome

It all comes down to your site content and how well the ads are optimized on your site.

NaturalWriter

ruskii

not really, you can start making few bucks but its gonna take long time for good results

talukdar

AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.

The advertisements are controlled and managed by Google and Web publishers simply need to create a free AdSense account and copy and paste provided code to display the ads. Revenue using AdSense is generated on a per-click or per-impression basis. It is free to become a verified website publisher in the Google AdSense program.

Google currently offers a number of different AdSense programs, depending on the type of content you will place the ads on (e.g. webpage or RSS feed)

anggychristy

It's pretty hard to get accepted by google at first, but the earning is worth it

TrafficDues

If you have great content and Organic traffic, then yes adsense is the best
I have 3 blogs monetized by Adsense making me extra 5k$ MONTHLY

hoangvu

It's pretty hard to get accepted by google at first, but the earning is worth it
It is not difficutl to get accepted by Google adsense, just following their terms and your site can join GA to monestized from Adsense.
If you have great content and Organic traffic, then yes adsense is the best
I have 3 blogs monetized by Adsense making me extra 5k$ MONTHLY
I am sure your sites have to big traffic to earn this amount monthly.

vishwa

To get started and start making money from Google adsense you have to work on these two simple steps. Firstly you have create a high quality website with regularly updated fresh and unique content. It is the key to get accepted in Google Adsense. Secondly you have to drive traffic to your site to generate clicks. Remember always generate traffic from valid and organic sources.

Inquestor

Inquestor
And..............

Thirdly, make sure you create a website with legible, spell checked, grammar correct content. I purchased a site from you and was the cause of my account ban. Others be warned about this issue...

It's funny when I had 50+ websites with them for years and the one with this incorrect grammar caused my account to be banned. 2K+ monthly income gone overnight! Goes to show they are just itching for any excuse in the books not to pay out.

Screw the patent stealing, intellectually infringing giant called Google. They are the biggest "Grunch of Gaints" next to the oil industry

TCoder

Adsense is great, the only issue is adblockers these days. You'll have to be smart about it, when an adblocker is detected, switch out the ads to something else that's not blocked.

mellisas

Before 2011 Adsense is one of the best way to earn some good money but after 2011 they have decreased CPC rates, therefore its very difficult to earn good money, therefore affiliates program promotions are good as compare to Adsense

drastic

Google's generic ads don't get much clicks. If your site is super targeted on a specific niche, then you'll probably earn some good cash. If not, then you're probably not going to get much. At most, we've seen $100-$110 on a good day with 60k daily traffic. I think if we used something else, then we would've earned a lot more. It all comes down to the niche and if Google has buyers. If you're getting those generic ads, then you're not going to earn as much.

I had to take them down and experiment with other programs. I KNOW there can be more $$$ made with that amount of traffic - not that it's a super high amount, but I know there's got to me more money out there.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.