Help me to get Idea Of PPC?

hoangvu

Hi friends
I know that PPC appears for pay per just click but I want to know its performance. So people help me to know more about PPC. please discuss your reviews.
Thanks.

NileLars

Re:

PPC is not short term which described in few words. If you want to know more of PPC that you can certain take help from Google. Google offers official forum for PPC where you can have all answer of your questions.

steveschmidt85

Just read about PPC on various PPC learning blogs if you want to learn about PPC. I am using PPC since last 5 years and it is really helpful for various businesses.

deven75

When you can set up a PPC account you can manage it on daily basis and you can manage your campaigns by examine the reporting details on the cost spent on keywords. There is an option "Report Manager" click on it and go to "My Reports" then click on "Keyword cost report", it gives you all the detail on which keyword you spend how much money today and how many click on it as well as page vies and conversion detail and revenue details also there in the report. If you can check the progress report of keywords if you get any keyword not doing well then change that keyword.

TanyaDim

Just Google it :) Like everybody say you have to search in forums, read and learn :)

sajminsoniya

Pay per click, or PPC, is an advertising technique used on websites, especially search engines. Pay per click advertisements are usually text ads placed near search results; when a site visitor clicks on the advertisement, the advertiser is charged a small amount. Variants include pay for placement and pay for ranking. Pay per click is also sometimes known as Cost per click or CPC.

fashionsappeal

Pay per click means which we do advertisement on the search engine and website like as Yahoo, Google, MSN, etc. When visitors clicks on your ads then you are charged for that click. It’s a legal way to earn money through PPC which is also known as Search Engine Marketing.

suzykenedy

Pay Per Click advertising has many pseudonyms, PPC, search engine advertising, SEA, paid search advertising - but they all refer to the same thing. PPC is a type of online marketing available on the popular search engines like Bing, Yahoo and Google where the advertiser only pays if their ad is clicked and a visitor arrives at.

vipmaster

Hi @Presley, you can start PPC with some network with coupon to reduce your budget. I found a place get FREE coupon for Bing - Google - Facebook. You can begin with Bing Ads now. To get more information, visit here: fretintang[dot]com/for-bing-ads

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.