how can you earn from blogging?

hoangvu

Please give some tips and ideas for earning from blog, I don't understand the resource of earning if I do blogging.

Any one!

contech

I can see that you are new to blogging, if you want to earn blogging then I suggest focus more on having a great content first on your site, make your site users and google bots friendly that way your on your way in earning money online.

If you are new and want to have contents on your site which will take only a little effort then I suggest using CurationSoft, because it can help you get part of the articles from various resources and list them ALL in one post and be sure to add your own opinions/commentary when doing this. Matt Cutts himself says working from google that google ain't penalizing sites doing this.

steveschmidt85

First try to become great content writer if you want to become successful blogger. Without great content on your blog you can't earn single penny. You can earn via adsense and other ad platforms. Make sure your blog has at least 100 of quality post and good traffic before applying for adsense approval.

Lancer

The earning from blogging is limited by methods you use in unlimited in ways to earn. You have to focus on the method you use to monetize your blog and improve it. If you earn from advertising, look for the highest paying for your kind of traffic, if you are making sponsored posts, rank your blog higher.
A blog generate money as it get traffic. Get your blog set up, write and try to get visits.

khalidex

i think you can make money by advertising or google adsense
thank you

Top Niche Websites

You can make money from blogging in several ways. Not a complete list

Google AdSense
Google AdWords
Your own products
Squeeze page for emails to upsell them or swap lists
Clickbank products
Commission Junction products
Regular affiliate products