Should your online business use free Web hosting?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

According to you, should your online business use free Web hosting? if yes, why ?
if you prefer using a paid hosting for your business, can you share why you choose it ?
advantages paid web hosting over free web hosting services ?

any comments ?

Top Niche Websites

It's your business, you are planning to spend a great deal of time to promote it so don't skimp on the hosting details and go with paid hosting. There a ton out there that's really affordable.

Michael

Anthony M. Dyer

According to my experience free web hosting is good for short term plan ,and paid hosting is good for long term plan with having confidential data.

2funhosting

Wow! wonderful post. I like it.
This discussion will help every clients who may confused between paid and free hosting.

soabbd

Using free web hosting for online business will be a big mistake, why no security of your data, anytime they can terminate your account without any notice, most important thing data backup has limitation

SharryDonald

I always took service from a paid web hosting company because of the fully loaded features that it provides without uninterrupted service with an excellent mailing service that free hosting company can never provide.

Flag

Paid hosting is better to use in many ways, that's true. Free hosting is good for beginners.

RH-Calvin

Online business should never have a free web hosting service. A paid hosting service will provide you with more security with your data and visitors, a good uptime for your website to stay online throughout, a good support service and a reliability.

JohnWashington

If we are running a business website where our asset depends on our site then better to go with paid web hosting services because they provide 24*7 uninterrupted, unlimited features which free hosting company never provide.

MichaelBowden

I never use free hosting services because of their unlimited plans which will never fulfill my business site requirements and the second thing is poor technical support provided by them.

prolimehost

It's really a matter of you get what you pay for.

Free web hosts are great for small sites that are just starting out and they will not look like a professional way. Your URL will look something like websitename.someblog.com.

In paid web hosts you will have your own domain name, no ads, better support and lots of features.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.