Email marketing vs Social marketing, Which is more effective ?

hoangvu

Hi friends,

In your point of view, Email marketing vs Social marketing, Which is more effective ?
if you can, please share reasons why it's best for you ?

Thank you

novandak

Hi,
Social media is definitely a valuable component of digital marketing.
But I think Both are effective.
It depends on your type of business.

Emili

Definitely social marketing because email marketing is old trend and this is not affect in todays marketing field.

h20mysticshadow

We are using both and both Social Media & Email Marketing are effective if you do it in a right way. I know email marketing is an old technique but if you want to succeed in Email marketing do not send it in bulk because most of your email will go to spam folder if you do.

Riley Aarons

I think social marketing and email marketing both are important for promoting our site online but social media is best because this is a place where we find billions of daily active users which is more than enough.

faizzsheikh

I believe email marketing is more effective for B2B model business whereas social media marketing is more effective for B2C business model.

Both have their own benefits..

diliberti

Social marketing is more effective than email marketing because in SMO we can reach upto billions of daily active users from all around the world which ultimately increase huge traffic in less time period.

Dating Expert

Social Marketing and Email Marketing both are good.
If your email list is optin, then it is more effective than social media marketing. If email list is not optin, then social media marketing is more effective.

sumin

I think is both. I am internet marketer and i'm using both of this method to advertise my product and the result is good!

Nature

That depends on your campaigning. But personally I prefer Social media marketing more in compare to email marketing. Both have it's own advantages and disadvantages. You have to work with it according to your need. :)

Sauda

I also think social marketing is the most effective, the number of people who can view what you have put is higher compered to email, secondly the communication is instant because people can reply soon after they have seen your ad

AffiliateCube

Whether email marketing or social media marketing will be better for you largerly depends on what kind of business you are doing, who your customers are and what is the goal of your communication. Email marketing, how old-fashioned it might be labeled by many, is still one of the most effective method of online marketing.

"Email actually drives a lot of the social web activity, through notifications, alerts and more. Email is a great complement to social in that it allows marketers to extend the reach of their messages and identify influencers on their list," says Greg Cangialosi, CEO of email marketing company Blue Sky Factory, which also partners with Mashable.

That being said, however, social media is definitely efficient in spreading the word around. The best way to go about deciding which approach is best for you is to use both. Study your ideal customer and their behavior, learn more about how to make your email marketing more efficient, get to know what works on social media, then test, monitor and analyze.

Hope it helps.

SiteChef

Email because you've already captured them, social has a lot more noise (don't get me wrong email has lots of noise from other emails, but with a good headline people will read it, whereas social media depends on too many variables to make it in front of their eyes - like following you, edgerank, amount of other messages rolling in to them).

malaklana

Both, You need social media to build your email list but then again, if you have the money to invest in solo ads than email marketing is def the way to go.

vishwa

Both are great ways to drive traffic to your website or blog. If you are doing affiliate marketing than email lists will help you to maximize your sales ratio. Social Media sites are great place to target people according to age, groups and demographics. Social Media sites helps you to build your social presence and increase your networking.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.