How to increase keywords ranking that dropping on SERP ?

hoangvu

Hello,

After google penguin 2.0 updated, my site has 2 keywords dropping on search engine results and thus my traffic was decreasing a bit, so everyone one here know ways to increase keywords ranking back that dropping on SERP at this time?

please help me best ways. thanks

Ric

Use some high quality and good linking sites to create links for your keywords. Quality content article also help to get your rank back.

shophia

I suggest you also do guest posting to related, high PR sites. Expose yourself more to social media networks and establish yourself as authority in your niche by doing forum posting and blog commenting.

contech

If you are considering the causes of a sudden drop in Google ranking, it's worth noting that the search engines continually apply link devaluation to links from known manipulative sources such that are using to manipulate rankings

Alex Thompson

Just work normal for your website, avoid building low quality backlinks as well as all the black hat techniques. If you are considering the causes of a sudden drop in Google ranking, it's worth noting that the search engines continually apply link devaluation to links from known manipulative sources such that are using to manipulate rankings..
Thank you..

JamesMarks

Increase the high quality and relevant backlinks and use the keyword diversify and don't do over optimization.

Stephen

You have to promote your site in a better way like avoid low quality links and those who have 0 pr. Only pick do-follow sites which helps to promote it well.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.