5 SEO techniques were disabled by Google

vinpay

If you are doing SEO for your websites, the previous techniques that you see is very effective, but now it was no longer used anymore because Google argorithm always change thus some old techniques have been disabled by Google.

1. Keyword stuffing

As a beginner SEOer used to do, there has been little competition in world online and the author often used to cram a lot of keywords in the content. If you keep stuffing keywords in your posts, you will never provide quality content to readers on the web.

Google already knows about bad techniques that SEO experts have used and that is why you should not use these techniques. You should use keywords, but you have to use at suitable density. You should keep the keyword density is only about 2% is best.

2. Spam comments on blogs

A great way to increase backlinks to your website and increase traffic by adding links in the comment section of the blog. However, if you do too much it will be Google called comment spam. This will not be good for your site.

The search engine will analyze each backlink on your website and if we do not find the required backlink, they will turn down the rankings. So, if you want high rankings on Google, you should not stick to any such activity on the blog comment spam.

3. Sign up information search engine

Many service providers offer SEO website on the search engines. This does not help anything for you but to spend more money and time. If you really want to put your website somewhere, you should put on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

4. Meta tag optimization

Meta tag had a very prosperous time when the search engine ranking of the website through this card. Unfortunately, the Meta tag not work anymore.

These tags are used to provide a brief description of your website. If you are thinking that adding meta tags to your website will help increase your SEO ranking is completely wrong.

You need to pay attention to the real SEO strategy to increase ranking on search results.

5. Link exchange

There is a time to exchange link works fine. but now, Google does not pay attention to the two-way link building again.

what about you ? they are still effective for SEO ? any share...

BlackWoods

Meta and keywords are still effective way to improve ranking in search engine.

Shirley_Sharp

I have heard about this Google update and also that Google issued instructions regarding blog commenting and most of the tier2 works. Am I right about tier2 works?

mugwande

Link exchange can still be with some value but if you don't over do it, according to Google link scheme, excessive link exchange is punishable.

brad

Thanks for posting useful information regarding disabled seo techniques, I found it useful. Meta tag information about title tags, description tags are, i think useful and considered by search engines nowadays to fetch information to their online users.

Stephen Seabrook

These all are really a spamming way to gain traffic from Google and these are polluting the web with irrelevant data on the web.Google has done good job to make web world relevant and reliable.

accountingguru

Its good information and its a Black hat seo methods. if using this method the site will be goes to spamming

Daisypeter

I wont agree with meta-tag optimization. Meta-tags are important for a website and it still works

pramod

Hi Mark,

According to me here meta tags refers to meta key words and their optimization and that is what we usually do in SEO. Am I right Mr. Daisy peter?
In SEO meta tags information not only refers to meta Keywords but also meta Description and there are many other meta information we can set up for any of the Website pages.

JordanMcLean

I totally and completely agree with the disabled techniques that you are talking about. I have also stopped following the above techniques after the previous Google updates. If we do any of the above mentioned tasks. then also the number is limited.

Audra A. Young

I was knowing about point no. 2 and 4 thanks for providing information on other three techniques .

silver

There is one tip that Google plans to include in the algorithm update. And that is social media.

Clark_Turner

I got information from other online resources too, about banning spam comment on blogs and about link exchange.I am agree for ban on link exchange , but what about blog commenting, why it's not allowed by Google?

novandak

Hello,
I think commenting on different related blogs are still working..
But things should be considered:
  • Do manual comment in different relevant high authority niches.
  • Do not use any software/tools for commenting blog.
  • Do not use keywords in name section. Real name should be used.

sachingoyal

Hi,
Meta Tag is very important for a website, it is help to increase serp of a website

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.