Link Building on Same IP Address?

Jack London

Does link building on the same IP Address/Server reduce website rankings or not good for SEO ?
I plan to build 10 websites to make link building for 1 main site but I should put 10 sites on different IP address with main site ? If I put on same IP or server, it still effective for main site and my link building campaign ?

please share suggestions ?

david rajan

No. There is no need to submit through different IPs. what you could do is, just do link building with high page rank which are quality sites.

Mark Steve

I don't think so dear, you can do SEO on same IP. One of my friend do link building on two sites on a same IP.

shophia

For me it depends on the current link profile and new links coming in naturally. It is why large websites are so hard to catch for link manipulation because they are getting natural links coming in and if they then use 3 way or even paid links it is hard for google to find. The bar could be even higher or lower depending on the size of your link profile, the age/trust of your website and the number of natural links coming in daily.

simojohn258

Same IP address may effect on your ranking if you use low quality and low PR sites and if you use too many same IP sites at once.

steveschmidt85

Link building is not as effective as year ago. Google is become much more smarter to find link building techniques and low quality links. It's not necessary but good practice if you are creating hundreds of links on daily.

dether

SEO hosting You need to buy <Yoda>. Then build few websites, don't do it on one IP You will have problems with SERP

Alex Thompson

No. I think there is no need to submit through different IPs. what you could do is, just do link building with high page rank which are quality sites.

Jaypriscal

you can do link building on same Ip, No need to change it and its't effect on the ranking as well.

supergal

Use different IP's for link popularity... You can use Proxy servers or software like elite proxy switcher to change your IP address.If you are a home user than you will be having dynamic Ip address.Just restart your modem/router and system ,your IP will be changed. Visit IP-Details.com to check if your IP is changed. With different Ip's your site will have good SEO value and popularity and will ranked higher

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.