Banner Ads vs Text Ads, Which is better ?

Dmoz

According to you, Banner Ads vs Text Ads, Which is better ?
I'm looking for banners ads for my site but I am wondering text ads is better, get traffic and good for SEO
what do you think, which one I should choose ?
please share your opinions...

NileLars

Re:

It depends upon your marketing plan but I personally love to use banner for advertise my product as it snap attraction of users.

magenta901

Depends on what you are advertising. For example if its very social and daily used products or services then display network is better. If your ads are targeted on corporate business text ads are more efficient. Combination of both types of ads is not bad if banner ads are targeted correctly.

Chas P. Gibson

You can use banner ads for any brand. That's why according to me banner ads are better in comparison to text ads they look great.You can promote any product over the banner but you must choose proper forum before buying banners.

ShannonCanon

I like banner ads than text ads because visual impact remains for longer time than textual and banner ads make you understand the concept behind advertisement in less time than text ads.

Chas P. Gibson

It is just a difference of thought, even then I am highly impressed with the way you are thinking. Visual impact is really great and according to me photographic memory is longer then any other. So, I can leave a great impact.

subin

Banner ads is very important because all customers to views first only on banners

GarlandStaples

According to me banner ads look very attractive as compared to other ads and they are really great. Even they can also increase number of clicks on a website.
I agree with you and my opinion is same as of your's.Banner ads are really great and they are very useful.

deven75

There is no doubt that banner ads are better than text ads, banner ads show the idea related to your business and product with out text even get more attraction than text ads.

webtraffic

If you use banner ads you won't have to worry about anchor text penalties with google :)

Clark_Turner

I think banner ads are better than text ads. Because visuals always leave a graphical positive impact on a person. Banner ads contain images which make them attractive and people like to like this one.

Darwin H. Thomas

Banner ads are spaces of real estate on a website. They were more popular in the 90’s than today. Banner ads have had some resurgence after a period when banner blindness was making text ads more effective, whether for of ad can work, depending on the product.
This might be a strange idea to you... Why not experiment? No one can tell you what will work or not work with your traffic.

nathancs

Most of customers impressed in banner ads then only text ads. Banner ads easily convert to leads so banner ads is best.

marianne_swa

I like banner ads more, but it's sometimes good to combine them. From a user point of view, it's better to use what fits into design of your website better. Also, a niche you've chosen plays a great role. For example, if you are dealing with games and entertainment, I'd go with banner ads 100%

Nature

It depends on your marketing campaign. Both are good but I prefer more text ad rather than Banner add through text add you able to write a small description but in Banner add we can't. :)

mianahsan

I think Banner ads is also better than test. Because i did try this two method for my business. then i get success from banner ads. So i think it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.