Can I do SEO on Yahoo ?

DavidLux

My website is ranking good on Google but on Yahoo was so sad, can you share me some ways to do SEO on Yahoo Search Engine. I think I can get a bit traffic from there.

aksel

yes you can do SEO on yahoo as we can do in google. But there may be different tactics for this search engine.

Sartoria

Hello,
Try to use the bing keyword tool inside microsoft adcenter, and then same process which you follow in google.
Thanks..

JoshuaRoss

DavidLux you can do SEO work on any search engines but you should keep in mind the rules and regulations of search engines and work according to it.

RonaldGaray

We can do SEO related activities on Yahoo and Bing search engines but we don't get traffic and PR as that of Google.I prefer Google for doing SEO work.

silver

If the website is optimized well for Google it will work just fine with Yahoo, too.

Tommy

Tommy
I don't think so, I have a website with a keyword on top 10 google but on yahoo, it's on top 40, why having differences like that ? can you tell me why?
I think SEO on Google are different from Yahoo

subin

I will do SEO in google in web master tools, google analytics and xml sitemap generators.

SteveKaplan

We can do SEO on Yahoo but I always prefer Google because it attracts tremendous traffic to our website which ultimately helps to gain page ranking for our website.

aishasony

You can do SEO on Yahoo but you have to maintain the quality of your links .Yahoo is more focused on on-page optimization with fairly high keyword density, as well as keywords in title, meta tags (yes meta tags), and H1, H2, etc. headings. It also considers off-page optimization, i.e. backlinks

Clark_Turner

Yes buddy ! You can do SEO on Yahoo also. But there is a slight change in the method of SEO, as like Google here you can't focus mainly on off page techniques. So just focus mainly on off page optimization and you will succeed to rank high on Yahoo.

RufusBrewer

Yes friend! You can do SEO in Yahoo. But as truly said in the above post that to do SEO in Yahoo, you need to focus mainly on off page techniques, because Yahoo's algorithms works mainly on meta keywords and all other off page techniques.

fathimasincy

Doing SEO for yahoo add your website with bing webmaster tool after that continue your off page techniques. For example business listing, and submit your articles in voices.yahoo.com. use yahoo free submission sites. it will increase traffic to your website

Best Cardsharing

Of Course First Add your Website in Yahoo Webmaster then Start SEO with Yahoo Tools You Will got Soon Good Rank in Yahoo..

PhilaniMbatha

Yes buddy ! You can do SEO on Yahoo also.We can do SEO on Yahoo but I always prefer Google because it attracts tremendous traffic to our website which ultimately helps to gain page ranking for our website.

kamlesh

Just focus on seo for google as seo for yahoo and google for same but there is just one difference keep building links from those who are ranking well on yahoo.

vaneetagoswami

As I read the all the thread from you guys and at colclusion I strongly agree with you that you have to do SEO for yahoo. If you do for Google than it is not automatic works with Yahoo. You have to do it separately. But can anybody provide me resource for how can we do seo for yahoo... You all said it is possible than anybody can me resource???

midasBalaa

I have realized that ranking on Yahoo is way much easier than Google. Bing is the same. I am planning to do some optimization so that I can gain some visitors from them. SEO for the three major search engines is a must for me.

ElixantTechnology

Yahoo no longer operates as an independent search engine, and relies on Bing for results. So, jump on to Bing, hammer through their webmaster tools and you'll rank the same on both.

ericplotz1

Like @ElixantTechnology said, hammer on Bing. You can actually link build with Bing and not worry about penalties like Google.

BUT....(and this is a big but).....if decide to do some extensive link building to your site Google will penalize you and Bing and Yahoo will follow suit. So if you decide to link build to increase ranking in Yahoo and want to take the more Black Hat approach, I suggest not even submitting a site map to Google, and block their spiders from crawling your site.

I actually do this to make money with MNS (micro niche sites) on Yahoo and Bing search engines. Big money there if you can build MNS fast and rank em' with black hat SEO. Super easy if you know what to do. I outsource all Balck hat SEO. It's black hat, ya know :diablo:

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads