Bold Keywords in content is good for SEO?

DavidLux

I saw more people bold keywords in their content, even articles. I thought that that way was good for SEO but I don't know why. can anyone here give me suggestions why they are bold keywords in content ?

Thanks

BlackWoods

If not mistaken, bold keyword will tell search engine that this particular keyword is being emphasize, so it gives better priority over other words.

simojohn258

I totally agree with black woods and bold keyword help to tell search engine which is your main keywords.

pramod

:cool2:, I don't think whether bold or italic content will have any benefit in SEO, if they are just done considering the attention of Search Engines and not your audiences..

Value your audiences & search engines will value you ;)

Build unique & useful content with important words into bold or italic, & you can also use internal linking between the internal pages of Website.

Hope it helps :)

Alex Thompson

Here's the kind of question I'd ask: Is there a user benefit to placing the keywords in boldface? Would it make the page's communication clearer?
Google's algorithm today is trying to understand useer interaction with your website, not just trying to add up the various ways keywords are used. In older days (especially the 90s) algorithms working in a more mechanical fashion, like walking through a checklist and assigning points for each kind of usage. Today, things are much more subtle and you are well off to put your energies toward enhancing customer/user experience.

dether

BOLD is doing NOTHING heh, if someone is making bold keywords, it is because he want people to see them

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.