What do you use your mobile phone for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

Hello,

Everyone's using mobile phone for their works and entertainment, It depends on everyone's hobby, with me, I am quite using it for my works, I have less time to play games on it. what about you ? What do you use your mobile phone for?

any shares?

Novakin

Im using it for drawing, gaming, surfing, watching live football games when im not home :D...

kathleenortan

I use my mobile phone for playing games, messaging purpose and I also use mobile for marketing my business. Nowadays, mobile marketing has become the latest trend. It is very convenient and easy to manage customers through your mobile phones.

blessing02

My cell phone is my best friend, I use it to surf the internet, texting, play games, record videos, take pictures, audio, listen to music, I watch movies etc. Most importantly I connect to friends and family.

anor0428

For now , I mainly use it for online works, surfing and communication. Sometimes if a work requires to be done on laptop, I use my phone to get internet connection through USB.

Blank628

I use my phone for business and also for gaming purposes. But mostly, I used it for business to earn more money. When I'm bored, that's the time I will play my games in my phone. It is also like my storage and task reminder. I put a lot of things in my phone and I'm glad that I have one.

ninosan

I use my phone in gaming, surfing, making calls and video calls but mostly I use it for business purposes like calling my boss about the growth of our small business. When I'm tired sitting and looking at the screen of my computer, I just go to my bed and open my phone to continue the research and to continue posting in my blogspot. In early morning I use my phone as alarm clock, it can be a calculator, a dictionary. Overall i use my phone in a lot of purposes.

behappie

I blog with my mobile phone. Sometimes I watch videos and surf the internet. All these are on a lighter not.
But on a serious note, I do a lot of blogging with it to earn some little cash.

CookieRunner

I think in this Modern Era of Technology, I would consider a mobile phone as a basic necessity of a human being. I could say that most of the people nowadays are inseparable with gadgets including the mobile phone. In my case, I use it always because of communication purposes -for calling and sending sms most especially for emergencies. Aside from that, I use it for a game that I always play and of course I use it to check my Social Media Accounts.

JonathanS

Primarily, I use my phone for communication and social media. Generally speaking, you won't find mobile games on my phone as they take up unnecessary space. As well as slow down the operating system, altogether. As I got older, I became more so fond of smartphone features that added value to your life. Rather than just being for leisure and time wasting purposes. The main thing, however, I'd say I do consistently with my phone is stream digital media. From YouTube videos, live streams, movies, etc.

My goal is not to waste time on my smartphone, but to bring more convenience and purpose to my life.

Athena251

Mobile phones are really inseparable with humans nowadays. It is because it has a lot of functions and makes work easier. As for me, I use my phone often times for watching korean dramas I install media players that can play the videos I downloaded. I also use my phone to play games. I like mind games specifically games about spelling and challenges. I also use my phone for messaging other people and calling my family and friends. My favorite use of a mobile phone is its camera. I love taking pictures and videos to serve as documentation on what happened in a day. Sometimes, I also use my phone for recording, opening documents and tracking my fitness routine.

kristie mae

Cellphones are best tool for effective communication in today's time. As for me, I have 2 mobile phones. The first one is the Handy Nokia 3310 phone I use for communicating to my love ones, friends and workmates. The 2nd Mobile Phone is used primarily for my daily devotionals since I installed the Our Daily Bread app in there. I use it form browsing the social media and more importantly, I use it to store downloads of my daily lessons in my English Class. I use Mobile Phones wisely.

genesis

Nice question. :D of course, for interacting, calling, texting. Photos also and videos. Most of all, web browsing. I usually browse in the internet with the use of my phone. It's easier to use I think.

mirabella

Hello,

Everyone's using mobile phone for their works and entertainment, It depends on everyone's hobby, with me, I am quite using it for my works, I have less time to play games on it. what about you ? What do you use your mobile phone for?

any shares?

Before I just use my phone to call and text my family and friends. And I am always connected to social media, watch movies, play games, listen or download music and use it for my research. Now I'm using my phone to earn money. I start earning online by sites that pay for our work. I also have online business about sweets that is made to order.

mildredtabitha

Hello,

any shares?

I use my mobile phone to access forums I am working on. I also use it to contact family and friends. I store pictures, favorite apps and files on my phone. I also use the WPS office app for typing articles which I later upload on sites.

My phone is small and outdated but I have managed to find easier methods for using it to do many tasks.

Nejii

I don't use my phone anymore, my daughter uses it! Phones have many useful functions and my daughter's favorite are the musical apps. She loves recording videos with music. She loves entertaining herself with the sounds of her favorite singers. She copies their styles and uploads it on social networking sites. On the other hand, the only time I can use my phone is after working, to check some apps, if I have SMS, though, I seldom receive SMS lately except for some promotions, and if and only if, my computer is out of order. Well, there's only one reason I love phones - it's camera.

sweetpot81

Everything that I need basically is in my phone. Social Media, Calling, Entertainment, News, Online transactions. It's part of my life, the convenience, and manageable usage of time. Smartphones are useful in our daily living and plays a vital role to the convenience of life we're enjoying.

girlkaptain

I always bring my phone with me wherever I go and I can't imagine spending a day without it. I use my phone to communicate with family and friends just like everyone else in these modern times. I also use my phone to search information on the web, watch online videos, play games and take photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.