Live chat is useful for eCommerce website ?

hoangvu

I am running a website selling wordpress templates, I'm going to setup a live chat for clients on website. Does it work and useful for you ? what do you think, it will consume more our time ?
can you share some experiences ?

Loo

Adding a Live Chat to your webstore makes it more trustworthy looking and helps collecting feedback. Also it makes your audience more loyal.

CloudLIX

Live chat is a realy strong marketing tool. With it you can to know your client, what he need, and ofcourse it is easier to sell

Dylan0120

Live chat for me is very vital in a company who has branches. Officers from the branches will not need to go their main office for important meetings. Through live chat and also with the fast internet they can use it instead of attending personal to main venue. So for me, in that aspect live chat is very useful.

Nancy G

Live chat is the fastest tool to engage and talk real time with your customers. It provides a venue to positively address any concerns or queries on the products/services which help translate to sales or positive customer experience. Most companies nowadays have Live Chats installed in their websites as it connotes their SERVICE commitment to their customers.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.