How many Twitter followers can I follow a day is Safe?

DavidLux

So bad :eek:hmy:, I got banned from Twitter with my twitter account when today I followed over 200 followers a day on it.
Were you same to me when follow more people a day ? and how many Twitter followers can I follow a day is Safe?
please share experiences so I can not be banned for next time

soThink

I followed 100 people a day and didn't get any problems with twitter account. so you can follow with that amount. don't follow more aday or too fast cause your account can be banned from twitter.

drsynthetic

I think you can follow up to 120 people a day. Also, you should try to follow related people, also you could use some tools like tweetwheel.com or tweetwhen.com or futuretweets or tweetdeck.com friendorfollow.com etc

Top Niche Websites

You can follow 100 a day without any problems as long as some of them follow you and you tweet in your account. Just make sure its not a new account as following too many vs having people following you will flag your acct.

Ric

If you follow more and more peoples and ratio between following and followers is too high. It can harm or banned your profile. Follow maximum 100 followers and after 24 hours unfollow those users who didn't follow you back.

aishasony

You can follow up to 70-100 peoples...Its safe and after 3-4 days unfollow those who will not follow you

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.