Best hosting for Vbulletin forum and other boards ?

hoangvu

Do you know any reliable hosting company which offers web hosting plans optimized for forums?
I need about 20-30GB of space, 1000GB bandwidth, or unlimited space or banwidth..etc
Platforms are vbulletin, xenfono, mybb or some other boards.
Anyone can offer me any good services ?

fab

Both backup and safety issues form an important part of choosing a hosting company . Forum owner is always concerned about issues of database backup and safety . URLjet is one firm that offers Best hosting for Vbulletin forum . Also urljet brings 30-day money back guarantee for its clients if they are not satisfied with the services. Thanks

HostNurse

I agree with kapil606, VPS hosting is an ideal solution for your current requirements.

aixporter

Although most cheap hosts provide unlimited disk space and bandwidth, considering the amount of CPU processing power your forums will take up, you may be throttled so yes, VPS hosting would be a good choice.

ayanhost

You should go for any host if you have new forum but if you have reputative forum then choose best like godaddy.com, pakhostia.com or bluehost.com

JakePeter

For all kind of forums and blogs HostGator is the only option because it provide unlimited bandwidth,unlimited disk space,99% up time,discounts & offers and 24*7 technical support,all these services are offered by this we hosting provider in reasonable price.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.