Mobile Phone is compulsory or not?

serviceproz

Is the mobile is compulsory for anyone or not compulsory?
Please share your thoughts with me, this is my project.

link press

it depends on the person needs and requirement as a student don't need to have a mobile phone with them but speaking about you should definitely have a mobile phone with you,because it may help you to make fast appointments and meeting status .

DanielAus

I do agree with link press. It depends on the person needs and requirement. There are some people who always need mobile to contact with others like businessmen, marketing people but other like students don't need mobile phones. It is also important for people to know proper mobile etiquette.

PhilaniMbatha

Be very, very careful. It looks to me as if your teacher has sprung a nice trap for you: you are not requested to argue that it's a bad idea for children to have a mobile phone, you are requested to argue that it is not compulsory. Some of the earlier answers seems to have missed the distinctions. For example, you'll be shooting yourself in the foot if you say that "it is not compulsory to have a mobile phone because it can cause brain cancer"

Wallace Shirley

Yes mobile phone is the compulsory thing of the today's life, I can say that it has become the part of life. Because technology has been growing up so much that now most of the work of daily life gets done with just a click on your mobile phone.

NaturalWriter

I totally disagree with having young kids walking around talking and texting on the cellphones all the time, especially if they don't have a driver's license yet or if they don't have a job to pay for them.

Business people, or online workers need to have access to their work to be able to manage it when things need to be dealt with. Micro job workers, for instance, should have their own mobile device so they can check for orders and messages in their inbox, as doing this simple task will keep help with keeping their response time down.

I tend do check in with my accounts to avoid lengthy wait times for my customers :)

rajivsinghi

Yes, according to me my view it is compulsory for everyone. But it should use as per the need. Now a these days it has become a part of the life. We can communicate with anyone in just few seconds. Even we can do our business in wide areas as well.

Thanks

joshmoy

In my opinion, mobile phones are a must have for anybody above age ten. The type of mobile phone that should be given to the adolescents could be mobile phones without access to the internet, just so they don't get too distracted by the phone.

As a teenager, youth, young adult and adult, a mobile phone is a necessity. You need a mobile phone to stay in touch with family and friends all over.

vinaya

For me a mobile phone is compulsary. I teether my phone and use phone internet on my laptop. This is the easiest way to use internet for me. If I don't have my phone I will have no internet. I live in a country side and the only internet available is mobile internet. When I am not on my computer, I also use my phone to check emails, social media, perform online search. Thus, mobile phone is very essential item fot me.

shilpa

Yes, why not. Mobile phones have became a necessity nowadays. Can you imagine a life without them. It would be so remote (as in with no connectivity). We may not feel connected or even close to our loved ones. Also as you know many people today use mobiles as banking options, some use them for their work related tasks, some for fun, some for connecting with people because it's not always easy to carry a laptop or even an iPad inside a pocket. So when it comes to portability, reliability, flexibility, compatibility, and usability, mobile phones win it all. They have become a huge necessity in these times and nothing ever could replace them.

blessing02

In contemporary world of today, it is almost impossible to counter the importance of a mobile phone to both children, teens, youth, adult and even the aged. When one considers convienence, speed, duration, reach, accessibility, information, research, interactivity, connectivity, business, money, relativity etc. Mobility phone offers us so much than any other automobile, electrical or any other form of technology can offer...

mildredtabitha

Mobile phone is compulsory in a digital world like ours. We need a phone to get latest updates of what is happening around us. Our family members, friends and clients can get in touch with us through the phone. We can check the time with our phone especially those who do not wear a watch. We can also find location by using GPS app on the phone.

chicklet2017

Indeed! Mobile phone as a personal use is necessary. But in my opinion, not all us people need to have it. Especially the kids. They were too young to be prone of some electrical devices. This device has a side effect that those kids affects more most of the time. Unlike us adults that we really need this in our daily life regarding in business, deals, emergency contacts and many more. And we as an adult have much control on using it.

Nancy G

Mobile phone is now a necessity and a way of life.

If you wish to keep up with the fast changing technology and make your life easier, the mobile phone is a handy tool for your everyday communication, information search, entertainment, directions, shopping, and other personal or work related concerns.

On the otherhand, spending too much time on the cellphone becomes a problem when it already affects your personal well being. We have heard of cellphone related cases like accidents while driving, health issues, school problems due to usage addiction and many others.

Just like many things in life, one has to learn how to balance, knowing when to set boundaries and not be a slave to anything.

CookieRunner

I think it really depends on who will be using the Mobile phone... Because if we talk about Children who let's say are between 3-7, I wouldn't let them use a mobile phone at an early age even a tablet like an Ipad. I am not a fan of molding my children with gadgets at an early age.
But when we talk about Businessmen, Professionals and basically anyone who is working, needs a Mobile phone since its a medium for communicating and its an essential tool in doing Business.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.