What is the best ways to check keywords position in SERPs?

Jack London

Hi everyone,

What is the best ways to check keywords position in SERPs?
can you share some ways, I used to type keywords in google.com and direct search for them but it's consumed more time to find keywords position in search engines result. I don't believe in some online tools because each tool give me different results

please suggest me best ways that you are using :secret:

ChristinBlackwood

Well, there are many tools available to check out your keywords position in SERP but I suggest you to check your keywords status manually in the search engine.

Jack London

Thanks ChristinBlackwood for you suggestions,
anyone has other ideas ?

ChristinBlackwood

You can use a user script named "Google Result Number" which will show you the perfect number of your website for a particular keyword.

bruno007

The best method is to check your ranks manually on search engine, taking help of tools can ease your work but they don't always give you exact results.

prostay

Its always better to check ranking manually as its gives you accurate result of keywords in SERP, but then also if you have to save time you can use google rank checker its not gives accurate result but you can take reference as many times it gives almost close results.

NileLars

Re:

You can add one addon with your mozilla or chrome browser with named "SEO Global". With this addon you can have option with different search engine and different location. You can select your targeted search engine and targeted location for getting result with SERP.

Alex Thompson

hi.. I think you can use a user script named "Google Result Number" which will show you the perfect number of your website for a particular keyword.

MarkS

"Checking manually as you have always been doing is good because you get accurate results.
However, to check for your domain ranking in Google by means of key word visit the following web address

http://moonsy.com/google-keyword-rank-checker/

Once in the website,

1. Type your key word in the text box given

2. Type your domain name in the domain text box

3. Click CHECK KEYWORD RANK

This website also allows you to also check the keyword ranking against competitor domains. I got this information here http://www.techyv.com/questions/how-do-google-position-check."

pravinganore

It is always better to check the rankings with your own and without using any automation or script. The best is to select 100 results and then ctrl + f and type for your domain name.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.