IE8 .vs Google Chorme .vs Morzilla Firefox, which is better ?

Andre

Hi there,

I see more people saying that Google chrome is the best browser over all for reasons securities, add ons...etc..but others prefer Firefox to, and peopeo are using IE8 for their default browser. Thus, in your opinion, which browser is the best ? which is more advantages ?

any comments?

jamesfrank101

It depends what type of work you do, mozilla firefox really help developers and seo people. Google chromes has also its advantages. I have less experience with IE8.

michaellamoss

I am using Internet Explorer since I started using windows PC. I am hefty user of Internet Explorer and prefer it to use it must.

Last edited:

Inquestor

All I have to say is this.

Internet Explorer SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would think that "Microsoft" would want to develop a better browser then Google?

Guess Not!

nobita

Google Chorme is best of best. I ever use it.
Chorme is very simple, easy and good web browser.

BleepingDesign

I'm posting this reply using Google chrome browser. Its better than firefox but it takes so much memory..

Internet explorer Go to HELL

omsairam

google chrome is awesome. mozilla usually gets hang while using on my pc so i usually prefer google chrome over mozilla firefoz.

contech

I vote for mozilla firefox. google chrome is very sensitive and has many restriction

Dionte

Mozilla Firefox is the best because it supports nearly every application.

rsewak

Google Chrome Best Browser I am using Daily Google chrome very easy to use...

secure

Google chrome is simple, easy to use, it's my favorite browser.

Hosthink

Chrome for surfing, Firefox for business, IE for downloading these two browsers.

leadsnap

hello,

as far as Mozilla Firefox too much useful for Developer and SEO Person.Because It's faster Browser Rather than other . and other Thing also secure Browser and add ones.
also Internet Explorer is Secure Browser It's some work Very Slow then User Forgate.as compare to Other IE very oldest .but i m using Mozila Firefox whic best For my Work .

arindamb

Google chrome is much better than all, its browsing speed is very fast and it does not stuck during browsing.

stevex

Like all people are saying chrome is best.My experience with chrome is not good.There are lots of problem come while using chrome in my computer.For me Morzilla Firefox is the best.

shilpa

Chrome is better, as it is known by all. It has many features right from security functions, a Google account integration with which you can integrate your Google account to your chrome browser which helps to make preferences, check web activity, setup manual account and all that, providing bookmarks, addons, articles (yeah they're there to keep you well-informed based on your preferences), and variety of useful extensions. The security is better than most, is quite responsive and supportive, is the favorite among many millions of users, is backed up by the most successful company and what not. There's no reason to not list it on the top of the list.

Unknown

Both Firefox Mozilla and Google Chrome are good web browser but I'd really advise against using the Internet Explorer. That thing is so outdated, slow and buggy, it isn't worth using at all.

I personally prefer Google Chrome over anything else and I've been using it for several years now. Initially, it took me a while to switch over from Mozilla but when I did, I have never looked back.

Hands down, Chrome is the fastest and most reliable web browser available. It has the most features and applications you can use within it. It's extremely secure since it's owned by Google and there are almost no bugs. I have not had a single problem using Chrome in all these years. Also, I absolutely love its overall look and design. Very smooth and sleek.

cesarmatute

Internet Explorer 8 is a very old browser. It was first released on 2009. I don't think it should even be compared with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Even though, at least in my case, IE8 is still used where I work, as there are some web applications that are compatible with IE8 and not with any further release. Only in cases like that is where IE8 can still be used. At work we use Mozilla Firefox for conneting to Internet and IE8 only for certain tasks.

The latest Firefox version recently released (55 by the time I'm writing) promises to be very fast, even faster than Chrome.

Aryan

In the beginning, I knew only about IE, but later due to job work, I came to know about Mozilla, because, it provides so many tools and adds on. At present, for general purpose I prefer chrome other wise Mozilla for work.

ProxyMania

I preferred google chrome is the best among those mentioned.Google Chrome is very Fast,Smooth,manageable.Mozilla sometimes encounter some bugs that hard to explain.IE OMG!So slow.IE is useful for all government agency here in PH.But that's all.Not good in personal use

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.