Make money with Adshorty with targeted traffic

richard84

This is a tip for those who want to make money with adshorty using blog. Some of my friend are asking whether you need a lot of traffic to make money with adshorty?

My answer is yes! You need a lot of traffic. However, getting targeted traffic is better.

How to make adshorty Blog with targeted traffic

Make adshorty blog targeting certain keyword. As example, this blog targets "Make Money With adshorty " as the main keyword. Be creative and adventurous. Try your favorite keyword, like maybe, about your favorite hobby, favorite movie, favorite manga, daily quotes.
Try to get your blog on the first page google.com by updating your blog daily, doing some search engine optimization.
Make sure your blog have good, original, beneficial content to your reader.

Benefits of targeted traffic

By having a good targeted content, the likelihood of your reader to click at your adshorty link is higher compared to untargeted traffic. Same goes to the ads in blog :)
You can focus on the same keyword and related keyword to rank your blog better compared to a blog with no target reader where you lose focus.
If you are using word-press blog, if the traffic is not targeted, you only waste your blog bandwidth which related to your blog hosting cost.
You will get better Return of Investment if you invest some money for your blog.

Thats all the tips from me, hopefully you can earn a lot with adshorty. Make Money With adshorty is fun if we know what we are doing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views