What is new in penguin 2.0 update?

deven75

Hi Friends!
Can any one tell me how penguin 2.0 is different from former penguin updates, and what we should do for it to maintain our site ranking?

pramod

Hello Mr. Friend,

Hi Friends!
Can any one tell me how penguin 2.0 is different from former penguin updates, and what we should do for it to maintain our site ranking?
Your signature shows you relate to SEO services, still you are asking things which you should always know.

Well anyhow, if you really don't know you should subscribe to Moz, Search Engine Land, WebProNews, Search Engine Watch for updates about SEO, Internet Marketing.

However below is the article, which may help you to know more about Penguin 4 (Penguin 2.0) Update

Big Brand SEO & Penguin 2.0

Inquestor

What is new in penguin 2.0 update?
Like Pramod stated, Why don't you know since SEO is a service you offer? Makes one think "Do they outsource?"

Pramod has given all the major websites which track the movements of Google's Algorithm.

Please, next time try a "Google" search for your query to obtain your desired information before asking. This in turn will make you appear more independent and willing to learn on your own.

Cheers,
Inquestor

Last edited:

MarkS

One issue that Google has addressed is the rate at which a site acquires links. Except for a few select cases with viral implications, they know that quality sites usually accumulate links organically and gradually over time.

deven75

@Promod and @Inquestor, yes, we are offering seo services but It doesn't mean that we are the supreme and we need not help on any topic, I want to update my self according to new seo trends that why I joined this forum. And If I have some doubt on any topic and If I want to know something more that I haven't faced in seo, can't I never asked if am in that field?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi deven75, you(or other members) on Webmaster Sun can ask whatever you want, I think it's good for everyone even anyone knew information or something else but they can ask it and getting new ideas that may be you didn't have. you are welcomed! :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.