How many internal links/external links can I have on a webpage?

Starfire

Hi everyone,

can anyone show me how many internal links and external links can I have on a webpage so that google won't see them as links spam ?

please share your ideas.thanks

Greenwoodman

I think nobody knows exactly because Google doesn't disseminate such information

Ralph Edge

I think that we cannot tell exactly that what should be the number, because in some webpages there is always a requirement to drop the links, and they also get a high rank. So I think that we should only have to avoid the unnecessary links in our webpage.

Divya_Rai

Add the links where it required, do not add any unnecessary links to increase your internal links, just keep it average number of links in a page. So everyone can access your page easily

aksel

Try to avoid unnecessary bulk of internal links it will take unnecessary time to get load, according to need of your website you can add as many as internal links to your website.

rossdoherty

Internal links building also takes an important role to get higher ranks on Google. The more internal links you have, the better SEO result you have. Trust me!

Micheal Wallace

Unnecessarily links always looks spammy, not only the Google's both the visitor to your site also gets this that you have done this unnecessarily. So its better not to use more links in a webpage and just use the links which are more relevant.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.