Which will you choice?

nainam

If any one offers some mobile of famous companies for free like Nokia, HTC,Samsung, etc..
Operating system android.
I like Nokia Mobile in which android OS.

Which will you choice?

web1

Nokia is good yet they are crap. better to buy CD-R king Brand Items...

dineshpaatil

for your kind information nokia doesn't provide android os it only provide belle and windows mobile.

tomasjeff

Well I will choose Iphone, of course it's the top leading mobile phones.

BhejendraPun

Till date i have not heard of Nokia mobile using Android OS. If there is by chance Nokia mobile using Android OS then i would prefer it to rest of the mobile phone you have mentioned.

James Daniel

Yeah I will also go with Nokia if they will provide android OS. Well I am still using Nokia phones with windows because Nokia is the best company in reliability, also their phones lasts longer than other brands.

TylerHicks

I will go with Samsung, as I am currently using this brand and I found it really comfortable to use with some great features, other than this I will prefer to take Nokia also as it is the most reliable company in the field of mobile phones.

Joseph_Hill

If Nokia will launch a phone with android OS then I will choose that only. Because I am user of Nokia from last 7 years and I found it really reliable.

ElijaKonson

I will go with Nokia friends because I think it provides us with the most reliable and durable mobile phones, Nokia phones really have a long life. Just I am waiting for its android version. Please Nokia bring it fast.

Bulan

I'll go with Samsung which is the best brand in mobile which I am using for a while since S1 comes.

DediRDP

I would go with Nexus 5 or Moto X, these are the best android phones currently out in the market.

nathancs

I use Samsung mobile, i thing its best compare to Nokia phones.

Pandora Blake

Nokia's android is highly modified and very tedious for most of the android users, I always prefer Samsung or HTC.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.