Why people are crazy about iPhone

partho123

Demand of mobile devices is growing at a rapid pace, and Apple is at the forefront of it all. Be it kids or mature audience, iPhone inspires awe in every age bracket. The popular phone gets the right balance between work and play. To make sure the cell phone fits in every budget, the company also offers financing options...

Last edited:

Novakin

According to me most of the people are buying because of the name. Im not saying that is a bad phone but, there are better phones out there, for now...

Reactions: Jmegan

Nejii

Nejii
I agree! The brand name plays a big role in why do people spend so much money on this product. Well, I have used an Iphone before and I really liked the camera! It made me look more beautiful. It's the best cellphone camera I have had. Nevertheless, I agree that there are other brands of phone that have better quality. Aside from Iphone I also have other brands of phone so I can say.

hoangvu

Brand name is not a important thing for me, I only care about benefits which will bring to me when using a phone.

LeetHost

At the time of release, the physical design of the iphone is totally different from other smartphones. the device device consists of large sensitive touch screen along with a single physical button which displays the device’s main menu. this type of design leading other manufacturers to create same phones with similar interfaces.

flourycovert

I switched to iPhone from Android two years ago. At that time, iPhone was surely better than Android phone. But now, it is hard to say which one is better, and I am considering buy an Android phone instead of iPhone 5S
yeah i agree with you FunnyLA. I used to have iphone first and i simply love its features. However when Samsung begun to release their units with quad core, I just couldn't resist to have one. It really works faster than Iphone 5. When Im not using my laptop, I simply switch to my android 4 and it works so well esp for my work. In fairness with Iphone, I think the one of the main reason why people is crazy about this phone is because of the brand. It's like saying Iphone is Iphone...it is from APPLE and we all know that the company's products are always on top of the line.

denada

I have tested Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, but iPhone is just lovely in every aspect. Also iOS is very more user friendly than Android.

CharlesByrd

Because, Apple is the brand which I can say no one could compare as iPhone 3GS is still rules the market Smart Phones which having 1 GB RAM. I had experienced on my iPhone 3GS I played a Game which having recommend RAM 1 GB and iPhone 3GS is having only 256 MB RAM that too with flawless speed with getting hanged. That is the major difference between popular smart phones and iPhone. I agree iPhone is having so much limitations than Android OS, but still iOS rules at any cost. There User Interface is one of the smoothest than any other Touch Phones.
Thanks!!

ruhiraisa

Hi. I think today peoples are very much interested about mobile phone. Everyone want to change there choice( phones).

rohanjain

It is because iPhone seems to be the best mobile phone to most people.

Terranova

Just three words user friendly OS. Ios is the most friendliest OS. You can use 3g or 5s and there are minimal differences between them

jitendrasurve

I believe the main reason behind is to tell everyone how costly iphone I have purchased, also i wake up at 3 morning and standing in a cue for 5 hours to get a iphone. :beer_smile:

I am using xiaomi MI3 phone, which i found to be good. I have also used nokia, htc, blackberry. But I never want to buy run behind iphone to show the status to my friends or family. Yes but thats true people having iphone will stand out because of the brand APPLE which is the best. :GWARM:

TheRo

Just like other phones, iPhones have their own advantages over others. People may love them because of the user interface, elegant design, applications and features, high quality materials, and good customer service. Although, like what others are saying, people may buy them as a sign of social status.
It also has established a reputation of being a great phone even when it first started out. The first iPhone was original, or at least one of the well-known pioneers of smartphones. This is why even before, everyone wanted one because it's new and it seemed very high-tech.
However, if you are going to ask me, a lot of smartphones have been released since then, and manufacturers are doing great. Cheaper phones today may have the same or even better features than iPhones. Although in the end, it's still the preference of the buyer that matters.

shrinkme

I like my iPhone because it is easy to connect to my Mac and easy to do everything with for the most part. I would say it's easy except when it's not. My son uses Samsung but I have always been happy with my iPhone. No reason to switch.

betty3

It's because of popular brand and only rich people can afford to buy.When you buy people, it means you belong with them.

Heatman

Demand of mobile devices is growing at a rapid pace, and Apple is at the forefront of it all. Be it kids or mature audience, iPhone inspires awe in every age bracket. The popular phone gets the right balance between work and play. To make sure the cell phone fits in every budget, the company also offers financing options...
I personally think it's about the prestige iPhone gives to its user. Take for instance in my country Nigeria, iPhones are phone products specially made for the rich and affluent people in the society. So if anyone is making use of an iPhone, such person is regarded to be someone with a lot of access to money.

This inturn makes people to be crazy over iPhone that they do almost virtually everything possible to have one. I really don't blame those following this manner to acquire iPhones as I believe fame has a spirit of its own and the moment you allow it to take a hold on you, it's practically going to be impossible to resist most things.

I personally think it's about the prestige iPhone gives to its user. Take for instance in my country Nigeria, iPhones are phone products specially made for the rich and affluent people in the society. So if anyone is making use of an iPhone, such person is regarded to be someone with a lot of access to money.

This inturn makes people to be crazy over iPhone that they do almost virtually everything possible to have one. I really don't blame those following this manner to acquire iPhones as I believe fame has a spirit of its own and the moment you allow it to take a hold on you, it's practically going to be impossible to resist most things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krisha

I think some people just buy because it's iPhone. Some people think that if something is expensive and you can buy it, it's going to reflect that you are rich. In short, for some people, having an iPhone means you are rich and being rich means being in the upper class or being in the social group that has the highest status in society. It's sad that some people are like this, because they're buying iPhone just to feed their ego instead of what the device can offer. I just like iPhone because of it's camera.

RajSS

I am from India, and the main reason behind using iphone here by some people, is to show-off. As we all know it is a very expensive phone, people here, just buy it to make a show off in front of the others, that they are capable of buying expensive phones. Other than that, they really don't know how to actually use it and get benefits out of it.
As per my research, iphone in other countries like USA, have a big goodwill in the market since a decade. People have trust on apple and also apple is always trying to serve them best.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.