Quick Link Building?

Rob Alice

Hi Friends,
To promote a website i follow some best link building techniques really which works great and it brings so worthy to me...i.e.

1. Link Wheel
2. Guest Posting
3. Blogs
4. Slide Submissions
5. Video Optimization
6. Business Listing

KaylaJones

Quick links are really bad according to penguin update link building is so important part of SEO quality links are the key of success. so focus on the quality back-links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Thompson

1.Use absolute links, not relative links, in your blogs posts. That way, if a post gets scraped, the links in the content are preserved.
2.When you write a guest post, send the bio along with your preferred links and anchor text already coded in. This makes it easier for the hosting blog, so it's less likely that they'll mess with your link(s).
3.If someone sends you a guest post, ask if you can return the favor by writing a guest post for them too. (If your sites are relevant to each other, this won't look like a suspicious reciprocal link.)
4.Keep track of keywords you'd like to improve your ranking for. When guest post opportunities pop up, write with those keywords in mind (and use them in your anchor text).
5.Before you write a guest post, check and see how many links the hosting blog usually allows. If you try to stuff in too many, they might strip them all out.
When you feel passionate about something, write about it. Passion gets links.
Offer to write a testimonial for a product you love, then ask for a link along with your quote.
6.Check to see if your college, grad school, or any honors societies you have belonged to, etc. post alumni news. (If yours don't, how about your CEO's?)
Respond to blog comments. It increases the chances new visitors will return, and eventually link to your content.
7.Focus on sticky content, not linkbait. Both get links, but sticky content gets return visits too

mugwande

If you are focusing on quick back link building even if you do it in the right way still it will affect your website, better take it slow but sure.

daviddanny

"STEPS TO GET MORE BACKLINKS:
1:Use Forums
2. Guest Blogging
3. Social Media sites
4. Blog Commenting
5. Promote your blog on document sharing sites

Dirks

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend you to do forum posting and blog commenting for creating backlinks. I know paidforumposting.com team of writers are very good for this. They know how to generate much traffic to your sites.
Pricing is normal.

abhi_garg

You can get more quick link Building by-
Forum posting
Guest Posting
Blog comment
Directory submission
Press Release Submission

subin

Quick Backlinks occurs
1)High page rank press Release sites
2)web 2.0 sites
3)Youtube link promotion
4)Document sharing

JoeHamilton

For building quick backlinks one has to use web 2.0,edu blog commenting,social profiling,social bookmarking and forum posting techniques.these techniques are very effective in SEO industry right now.

ShannonCanon

We make a link wheel in Web 2.0 sites but in fact I don't exactly know what is link wheel it is useful for linking back links.

sinelogix

Hello,
Please find bellow Quick link building tips:
1)Blog comment
2)Forum Posting
3)Article marketing
4)Creating social media pages around your site
5)Quality Directory Submission
6)Classified submission

subin

Quick link building happens only to submit
1)forum posting
2)web 2.0 sites submissions
3)document sharing
4)video link promotion

OscarMcDowell

Can anyone answer this question? What you will consider as quick link building and why? What exactly you mean by quick link building? I have done Google too but found nothing.

JakePeter

Hi Friends,
To promote a website i follow some best link building techniques really which works great and it brings so worthy to me...i.e.

1. Link Wheel
2. Guest Posting
3. Blogs
4. Slide Submissions
5. Video Optimization
6. Business Listing
What about forum posting?Its prior when any search engine crawling its gone through forum with good link juice, so why should I avoid this?These above all are good for link juice too.

Dana Franklin

I just want to add social media sites is one great way to obtain natural backlinks going to your website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.