Affected By Google Updates

agelinajohly

How To Recognize That Our Site has been Affected By Google Updates ? and How To Recover from it ?

Shirley_Sharp

How To Recognize That Our Site has been Affected By Google Updates ? and How To Recover from it ?
I will say, I had some experience related to this. I have seen few website owners try to get good Google rankings by using software like scrap box and GSA and that's black hat seo work as a result of this they get warning from Google webmaster. If they don't stop this spamming they will get affected by Google's penguin panda updates.

mugwande

You can see when your site has suffered when it loses its place in SERPs and then ranking, traffic etc. You can recover when you check the cause of that problem by using webmster tools.

Annika Panzini

Best way to make sure that your site will not be affected by updates is to keep it updated with fresh relevant content because SEs like those in websites...

Hosting

if you have losed some places on google. You can recover when you check the cause of that problem by using webmster tools.

bzhitskiy

Do quality link building its always beneficial. and also change the website content.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.