Reasons for Disappearing of the website on Search engines?

webdesign

Hello,

Can you show me Reason for Disappearing of the website on Search engines?
I think this will be useful for everyone here to avoid banning from Google or other search engine

Any suggestions ?

Alex Thompson

Hi..An SEO expert wouldn't try and make 5000 links in a month IMHO (that would be the job of a link spammer) but in answer to your question there is really only one way to find out for sure now isn't there and that is to try it so you are not taking what will happen on hearsay...Thank you...

mugwande

Disappearing from search engine means your site has been punished by Google and there various causes which can lead to this but the major reason is when your site is branded as a spam site.

PankajS

Disappearing of the website on Search engines can be caused by punished by Google. you should check message in google webmaster tool from google for spam links.you can check your backlinks if there any spam links or various links from one domain. you can also check content if there is copy content.

MarkBenson

The basic reason behind disappearing of the website on search engines is not following rules and policies of the same, non unique contents on the website and lots of reasons are there one need to search it out on the net.

Audra A. Young

Hello,

Can you show me Reason for Disappearing of the website on Search engines?
I think this will be useful for everyone here to avoid banning from Google or other search engine

Any suggestions ?
These are the reason which make your site disappeared on Google:-
1-Over optimization of keyword, which is one cause of search engine's penality.
2-Quantity back links instead of quality back links.
3-Avoiding SEO for that site, which slightly make your site disappeared from search engine.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.