Hey everyone

profitgoblin

ProfitGoblin here. I've been marketing for a few years now, mainly making money from PPC and other paid forms of search some media buying too. Just stated experimenting in the Kindle space.

I have my own blog (which I won't mention here) where I give away lots of free resources for people to help with internet marketing (tutorials, guides, landing page and squeeze page templates etc) so expect to see me help the community where I can.

On the topic of which, PM me if interested in any of my landing page templates, I just put the finishing touches on a 30+ pack that you can grab for free :)

Cheers and see you all around the forum.

hoangvu

Hi guy, welcome to SEO & internet marketing forum where you can share and get more useful information here.

Cheers!

seizarkaelan

Hello and welcome to the community profitgoblin! I hope you can enjoy and get more friend

BloodMaster

Hello profitgoblin. Nice to see you here. Anyway welcome to the webmastersun. Have a great and enjoyable stay here. Don't forget take participate in conversation and share your knowledge here.

nickylove18

welcome to webmastersun!

i'm also a newbie and right now i'm enjoying posting
here!

enjoy posting and meet new friends!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views