Traffic from Social Networks, Which is best !

Jack London

as I've just known at this time then Facebook is still number 1 for getting traffic for your websites.
see image explains below
traffic-from-social-networks.png

What about you, which is best for getting traffic...Twitter, Facebook, stumbleupon or other socila networks...

Any shares ?

magenta901

Facebook is definitely is the best generator of traffic among all social websites. Other websites that come after FB are Pinterest, Stumbleupon and Twitter.

ivan

I agree, definitely Facebook! And it is easy to join many groups where you can place a post.

kenzo22

Facebook is now the best and I'm sure it will generate the best effects in the nearest future.

Audra A. Young

as I've just known at this time then Facebook is still number 1 for getting traffic for your websites.
see image explains below
View attachment 484
I am agree that social media is one of the powerful tool to make your business profitable.But can I know about the source for this chart because Google + having min. percentage of popularity that is not acceptable as SEO industry mostly based on Google' traffic.

Last edited:

William

From where you get these information?It seems a a bit wrong info, because SEO,SMM all these are mostly focused on the basic of Google search engine to grab higher traffic from there only.So how can we say G+ is not much popular as compare to other one?

growfastdigital

As for me all social networking sites will provide the best results..among them facebook plays the important role

ShannonCanon

I agree with the statistics of the above pie chart because Facebook is a kind of social networking site where we have freedom to create a fan page to promote our business and we can count how many potential customers are interested in our business product and all these activities require very less time.

Narein

I would recommend Facebook and Twitter, as the stats also says the same.

chinmaysinha

FaceBook & twitter have more traffic as compare to other social networking websites because this social media so much user friendly as compare to other.

addinmark

see image explains below
View attachment 484

What about you, which is best for getting traffic...Twitter, Facebook, stumbleupon or other socila networks...

Any shares ?
keep Facebook the number one position for getting traffic. Like facebook for increase traffic.

RonaldGaray

Definitely Facebook is best social media to get high traffic actually it gives 50% traffic out of 100% but think if we use all social networking sites for promoting our website then we will at top.

silver

Well, Facebook has the highest amount of users, but Twitter is also pretty active in terms of giving traffic to your websites.

SteveKaplan

Facebook provide more features as compared to any social networking sites in the world that's why it has more traffic as compared to competitor websites ultimately high PR that's why most of the people choose Facebook for online promotion of their business.

Debra J. Hernandez

I think it is not a matter to discuss that which is the top social media site for bringing traffic to your site, cause you will get two answers or maximum of three:-
1)Facebook
2)Twitter
3)G+
I think so because I focus on these three only.

TylerHicks

I think Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn are the best social n/w sites which helps to get more traffic to our website but we can't blame to other social n/w sites.

BloodMaster

Yeah you are right. Facebook is always stay on top for getting more traffic. Whenever I see my Google Analytic I see that I get more traffic from Facebook in Social Network. But In search engine Google is top.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.