Looking for ways to monetize your traffic?

rsewak

Hey Everyone,

I see a lot of people on here looking for the best ways to monetize their inventory, and the best networks to use.

So first off, a little advice. Choose a network based off the needs of the specific site/s which you run or admin. There are things to look for, like do your pages have a lot of user engaging content? If so, you want to make sure the that ads you put on those pages are Display/CPM ads and not performance ads, why? Because the goal of your site is to keep users engaged in your content, you do not want ads trying to compete with that. Which means, you want to aim away from networks which run performance cpm's and you want to go toward networks which are more CPM related.

Just know the goal of your site, it might not be YOUR goal for the site, but it could easily be THE goal of your site.

I'm curious to know what other people in the industry think.

Anyways,

RonaldGaray

thanks for sharing this post.it makes attention alot to make our website more profitable.What I initially notice is "Content is King",it should be unique.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.