The Most Effective Link Building methods

Jack London

Hello friends,

Can I know here you are apply what link building methods for your website at this time and which is the most effective ?

There are more link building ways like:
- Link Wheel
- Link Pyramid
- Link Web
- Link Star
- Link Chain
- Double Linked Link Wheel

Please share why do you choose it is best ?

Thanks in advanced!

Jacqueline

The most effective ways of link building is what I know is blog commenting, article writing. The other link building listed here I will try it out.

karmadir

Currently Guest Posting is flavour of town in Seo. More and More companies are offering it in their package.

ShannonCanon

If we have to remain in the competition then its but obvious to use social media marketing, social profiling, social bookmarking because it helps to gain more traffic in less time and cost effective also. We get dual advantage if we go with the given link building techniques.

JoeHasty

Hello friends,

Can I know here you are apply what link building methods for your website at this time and which is the most effective ?

- Link Wheel
- Link Pyramid
- Link Web
- Link Star
- Link Chain

Thanks in advanced!
I don't know what these method's are ? You have written that these are the best link building methods and after that you are asking why do you choose it is the best? I am not able to get sense out of your post. And I don't know how guys responded to your post. In fact will you tell me what's that double linked link wheel?

akashverma773

The most effective link building method is Blog posting, Article writing & Forums Posting.

Last edited:

subin

Web 2.0 sites links are more effective to build more plenty of back links.

JoeHamilton

I think blog and forum commenting are very good methods for building rapid and unique backlinks.

khalid

Search engine optimization, article submission, social media is very effective method for link building today.

mantiwaree

Yes, as per today's algo that what Google is following, it seems that not only single way is going to get you ranked. Forum, blog, article directories, social bookmarking are best..

Judas2018

Right now using all of our social media power to generate solid back links. Mixed in there are also other sites sharing and bookmarking our articles. As we also offer paid press releases, our paying clients are helping generate traffic to our write-ups as well.

hakireview

In my opinion, guest posting is the best way to helps your ranking. Because only you have the power of link from these sites, you also have free traffic from them :))
Also, I use net work such as: linkedin, medium and it works :D

JanviArora

SEO has evolved over a period of time and it will continue to. Techniques that were working well in 2012 are not useful in 2019. SEO professional needs to upgrade and update themselves in order to keep business running. Here are some effective SEO link building techniques trending in 2019 -
Guest Posting - Very effective way to earn links from high authoritative sites. Approach high Domain authority sites with relevant, unique and fresh content. Read the guidelines and rules before approaching them, that will definitely help you draft a content suited for their website. Some even suggest topics.
Broken Link Building - What you need to do is find broken links for your targeted keywords, contact the owner, tell them that there are broken links on your website and offer them a link for replacement. Chances are high that they replace your links with the existing one.
Social Media - Every business must have their presence on social media that help the business establish good trust between users and the business. It definitely helps to get a whole bunch of traffic to your website and most importantly, Google has started considering social signals as a ranking factor. So plan your social media strategy to get more social signals.
Infographic Submission - Research have found that infographics deliver good results as compare to other content formats. It has all the information in visual and text format which is easy to understand. If you have a good budget, reserve some for good infographic.
Video Promotion - Video surfing has grown at incredible rate in last year. Around 90% videos shared of the overall content, video promotions on different channels is beneficial to target large audience.

PaymentGateway

I think these are all black hat techniques, once i was reading for black hat techniques and found a method was names " Link wheel " Manual link building techniques really improve your website ranking.

leahjean_2019

Thank you very much for this! Just a follow up question though. What's the main difference between white, grey, and black hat SEO? Im kinda confused.

JohnWeb

Hard links that remain a long time - that will increase your SEO things.

ireneg

Hello friends,

- Link Wheel
- Link Pyramid
- Link Web
- Link Star
- Link Chain

Thanks in advanced!
Link wheel is prefer for me because it's give me much better result than others.

CoreAnderson

Most Effective Link Building Methods:
• Discover competitors' common backlinks.
• Get an indirect backlink from your competitor.
• Recover your dead backlinks.
• Turn your mentions into backlinks.
• Find the strongest competitor’s healthy backlinks.
• Find the most relevant link building opportunities.
• Be aware of your competitor's new links.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.