Server Web Hosting - Should Rent or Buy?

Tommy

Hi friends,

Can anyone here has more experience about webhosting, server please show me advantages of Rent or Buy Server for our websites.

Which is recommended ?

Any shares ?

Andrew

First tell me which type of website you have developed and which server type used for hosting your website. Then and then I am able to answer your question which is best ?rent or buy a server for a successful web hosting.

Tommy

Tommy
Hi Andrew, I only have some blogs and websites for adsense, so I only want to ask about advantage of buy server over renting a server. I don't mention about type of website, of course as I knew, when we need a server, sure that we must have a big website with tons of traffic daily.

HostNurse

The main advantages of a dedicated server are:

Dedicated Resources: All server resources are dedicated for you and not shared by anyone else which include CPU, RAM, bandwidth, etc.

Root/Administrator Access: You are able to install and customize anything you want within your dedicated server.

robertogotti

Definitely rent it.
When you're ready to take your data into your own hands and run your own blog, own your own photos, and host your own apps, it's time to find a good web host that can put it all on the web for you, give you the tools, bandwidth, and storage you need, and support you when you need help. Thankfully, there are dozens of great companies looking for your business, and this week we're going to look at five of the best, based on your nominations.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ric
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.