How to get more traffic on Blogger?

Jack London

Hi friends

I have built a blog on blogger 10 months old but traffic is no more. Kindly anyone here has more experience with blogspot please share me best ways to get good traffic on Blogger.

Waiting for your valuable replies

Thanks,

elmercibs

You should post comments to other blogs relevant to yours.
By posting comments, you just have to say something about your blog and invite readers to visit yours as well.

If you need some help, I'd be willing to assist you. :)

Jack London

Hell elmercibs, I will try your ways you suggested and let you know soon. Thanks

Anyone has other ideas ?

gaganmasoun

Hello,

Blogspot is really great platform to start blogging. You can get more traffic with the help of little seo tricks. On our blog http://www.blogsdaddy.com I am providing free SEO tips and tricks, widgets for bloggers. Take a look at blog.

Uguma Monjok

Post quality content to your site,comment and contribute to other sites and use social network sites to advertise your business

Chas P. Gibson

Hi friends

I have built a blog on blogger 10 months old but traffic is no more. Kindly anyone here has more experience with blogspot please share me best ways to get good traffic on Blogger.

Waiting for your valuable replies

Thanks,
Promote your blogs through SEO strategy and try to post quality backlink for that blogs.Make these blogs active on the web through posting comments and reply of other users.You can go through social media too, by craeting a page to promoting your blogs.It helps you to generate high traffic from the web.

gaganmasoun

You should check Google Webmaster tools. I think there is a problem thats why you are getting low traffic.
Promote your blogs through SEO strategy and try to post quality backlink for that blogs.Make these blogs active on the web through posting comments and reply of other users.You can go through social media too, by craeting a page to promoting your blogs.It helps you to generate high traffic from the web.

William

Just regular update your blog and post quality backlinks for that.

Sartoria

Hey,
Post the Related content to your blog, comment on the others blog, follow to others and post daily basis relevant content.

silver

Keep posting blogs every day and use keywords for the posts.

BloodMaster

How old your Blog is not effect to bring more traffic. For getting traffic you should also do other activities like comment your niche blogs. Promote/share your new post links on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter,..other social media. You have to post good quality and fresh content regularly so that readers are take interest for your new post. After all this do some Bookmarking in top 10 sites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.