How to check the value of domain?

Jack London

Hello,

can you tell me ways How to check the value of domain?

which factors make domain more value for you ?

Any shares?

wendelkerick

RH calvin does this site provide good services ? What are the eCommerce hosting plans for the same.

jackson5

I use opensite explorer and ahrefs and I'm really pleased with them

Debasish

In my opinion the best value for any domain name you will be able to get from the public opinion only also you can Try this mywebsitevalue.info

Lawyered

Page Rank is not that crucial, as it can be taken away if selling/buying just a domain (as the content is removed when the domain is sold, google doesn't connect the content to the domain and the page rank will drop).

What I suggest for you to do, is to use valuate.com as a base estimate. If it shows 10$ for a domain that has a plethora of backlinks from legit websites, then there is something black hat about it. If it shows you something above 100$ you should be fine.

After that the best procedure is to try and find out if the domain has been sold before, and for what price. You can usually bump up the price a little since it is now older than it was before.

.com is usually approximately 60% more valuable than a .net, and .org is 80% less valuable than a .com (Rough approximations, but these give guidance.)

NicholasM

All Online Calculators are fake and just a random idea of your website price. Domain price is 10-15 times higher of it's monthly revenue..

bestellen

ahrefs is the best tool for checking domains. Backlink Analysis Toolset chosen by thousands of SEO Professionals Worldwide.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.