What will happen if Google decide not to update Google PageRank

jasonquey

While surfing internet I found hundreds of article about ‘Google PageRank Update’.

People in online business specially SEO, Webmaster, Blogger and ‘ecommerce site owners’ are very much interested in Google PageRank update. But Google will not update PR

What will happen if Google decide not to update website PageRank ?

Share your thoughts ?

Stephen Seabrook

What will happen if Google decide not to update website PageRank ?

Share your thoughts ?
Google is one of the powerful search engine and popular due to their relevant data search technique and their technique to find data rapidly as compare to other search engine.
Page rank is one of the algorithm that has been designed by Google to serve users a relevant data from the web's high traffic , if it's not there Google surely loose their popularity drastically.It should be updated time to time to bit spammer and to make web world pollute free.

JordanMcLean

I really agree Stephen Seabrook comment and want to add some more points like if Google stops updating Page Rank then most of the potential customers move towards other SE ultimately financial crises will occur for Google company and customers related to it.

hoangvu

I think some people will lose revenue from selling links with high PR, perhaps with their low website PR, they will need page rank to increase value for website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views